Thursday, April 9, 2020

Karen Speaks to Manager of Karen Meme Page


If this is even real, this is some of the most Karen-est Karen action we've ever seen. As many users of the internet and anyone who has ever worked retail knows, Karen is a catch-all term for people who have displayed a combination of entitlement, rudeness, and lack of respect for absolutely anyone who gets in their way. Here are some Karen memes, and a story of a Karen who parked in construction site parking. This dude even released his inner Karen when he was threatened with eviction.

1.

Text - ll TEW 2:58 AM 32% Karen Karen O on mobile Hello, my name is Karen messaging you today due to a new trend going around referring to a demeaning term used to degrade middle aged white women. I'm part of a feminist movement called months. I'm also doing a story on my page about this, and you're free to come look at it to get better educated on racism and it's effects on society as a whole, it's I'm in recent I've looked at your group, and observed the posts you make on your page, and frankl

2.

Text - ll TEW 2:58 AM 32% Karen year old daughter started showing me "people being Karen's in public". Now, while I don't understand exactly the point of calling people "Karen" and feeling the need to think we're all a certain way, and we complain about everything, because we don't. I've noticed there are over 20,000 people in this group called "No, Karen" and this page called Karen the manager, which content is equally offensive. I've reported it as harassment as a whole to Facebook, and left t

3.

Text - l TEW 2:58 AM 32% Karen MaNaGeR Well, Karen, as much as I laughed at this message, I can't tell if you're serious or just plain crazy. My Facebook page/group has nothing to do with "middle aged white women". No, KARON The term "Karen" isn't exactly used as an insult to people named Karen themselves (although, it's equally hilarious when their name actually is Karen). Although you feel it may have "ruined" your name, or you found it offensive, unfortunately we will not stop making "Karen"

4.

Text - ll TEW 53% Karen give a fuck. Not even a little. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic going on right now, it's tough to get in and out of stores, so l'm currently on Amazon looking for a fuck to give you. I hope I can find one. With our sincere apologies, - No, KaReN admin. 1 hour ago It's absolutely outrageous to think that someone with your demeanor runs large groups of people on social media thinking there will be no recourse as to what's said on your public forum. You're highly disrespectf

5.

Text - ll TEW 54% Karen MaNaGeR Unfortunately Amazon was Dear Karen out of fucks too, still looking. I think you're misinterpreting what this page is for. You messaged me with a complaint about my page, I responded. Now, you're just seemingly being purposefully cunty. No, KARON. I've tried to point this out in our last message, but l'm not sure if there is much more I can say. I personally, as the owner of said page/group, don't give not one fuck about your "feelings" about the name and/or conte

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment