Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Karen Lies To Restaurant Owner's Face, Nuclear Revenge Ensues


Karen and the Karen minions never stood a chance. Seriously, they started things off with a bang when Queen of the Karens lied about knowing the restaurant owner. From there, the restaurant owner decides to take his calculated, nuclear revenge. Oh boy. He led them along, and put up with all kinds of rude and entitled BS. But in the end, it was worth it to the tune of over $4,000.

If you're looking for more cases of severe entitlement from the world's most entitled individuals, check this list out. If you're interested in reading another absurd story about an entitled Karen that was a treasurer, but couldn't comprehend basic math, check this gem out.

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + JOIN u/RRinfo • 12h 1 The Karen that breeds minion karens This all happen around Christmas/New years , but I just found this sub and am obsessed with it now so I have to give my story. My grandparents immigrated to Canada from Italy in the 70s and opened up a restaurant. When they past away the restaurant went to my parents, over the decades they grew and expanded it. I have been working at the restaurant since I was 15. Over time my parents got older and eventually retired

2.

Text - Soon as I gained control I pretty much modernized the old place. Remodeled the restaurant changed the logo reached out the local and national papers to put out ads , invited food critics, bloggers, vloggers etc. It was very slow at first and I began to worry that the loan I took out to do all this was the biggest mistake I had ever done and I ruined three generations of my families business but eventually it began to work and a local semi famous YouTube featured us in one of his videos an

3.

Text - So during the holidays we were beyond packed. It got to the point where people would have had to make reservations in July to get a table in December. ( this process took years to get to where we are now) When it gets busy I don't just sit in the back office l'm on the floor doing what ever needed to be done. Even if that means I greet people ,busing tables or even moping the floors. Other nights when we have high profile guests or events im in a blazer and am acting in charge tho. On one

4.

Text - I was greeting at the door, as they were walking up queen B Karen was telling the baby Karen's on how this place is awesome , food is amazing and there might even be celebrities here. When she came up to me she told me she needed a table for 6. I replied "of course can I please get the name on the reservation". She looked at my and said "oh , I didn't make one but it's ok the owner is a personal friend of mine, he said he always has one or two tables that he keeps open for special guests

5.

Text - I told her "I am sorry but we can not seat anyone without a reservation as you can see we do not any seats available". I didn't want to go all out and say l'm the owner and we have never spoke before so I never promised you a thing because didn't wanna embarrass her in front of the other girls she was with. (AT FIRST!!) She then went on and said out loud to one of the other girls to take a picture of me, she will speak to the owner and make sure l'm either cleaning the toilet or fired by

6.

Text - Queen B Karen then went on and said "look you can just give us a table or I can make life very difficult for you, this is not worth losing you job." constantly pointing just trying to put me down saying things like obviously you arent anyone here because if you were you would know who I am and never even try to tell me anything other then yes or of course. Constantly trying to belittle me and get that table. At this point it was a long day for me and the way I saw it. I had three options.

7.

Text - I chose option three for various reasons. Including some personality flaws I am aware that I have but I like to think it was at least 50% really wanting to teach her a lesson. I smiled at her , said of course ma'am follow me please and I gave her one of the 3 tables we keep open in case a celebrity comes it (happens time to time ).

8.

Text - I told her I apologize for everything and she is right it would be simpler to just give her the table I also told her that first three round of drinks will be complementary. I sat them down and personally served them. As they were sitting down I told them we do need one of your credit cards and IDs just to keep on file and we will give it back to you before you leave. Queen karen gave me her cards, and told the baby karen minions that tonight was on her. I took there orders and got them t

9.

Text - They ordered two more rounds by the time the appetizers arrived. At this point they are all drunk. Having done nothing but drink on a empty stomach most the night and only having had salads after. As more food arrives the more drinks are ordered. What these girls never realized was they are at our VIP table which alone costs a few thousand just to sit in ( but i didnt charge them for that ) what I did charge them for was all the super expensive cocktails they had through out the whole nig

10.

Text - as one of the baby karens ask me if I felt like my life was worthless since all I ever became was a waiter also one of my other employees told me how they were discussing how to" f*** with me "to the point that they can just do this when ever they want and I will know to always give them a table. I also over heard them say " hes cute but I would never date a waiter like that he is such a push over " there were a bunch of comments like that the whole night. So I kept on with there life les

11.

Text - To be fair I did make a mistake I did forget to count her 8th order of a dozen oysters that costs about $120 per order. So I gladly just went back and added it to the order. When I went back to give her the correct bill she flipped out again. Going crazy. I just asked if there is something on this bill that she didnt order. she and the girls in shock go over every single line of the bill including the first few lines that show there original 3 rounds which say "complementary". They then t

12.

Text - dine and dash and leave the baby karens with the bill but kinda low key I did in a way remind her we had her ID and CC without making it obvious I thought she was going run out on the bill. 10 min later she comes back with new makeup (obviously she has been crying) and makes up a whole story on how the food was awful, the drinks were bad and so on. demanding that as bare minimum I should cut the bill in half with the agreement the baby karens will chip in even though she originally told t

13.

Text - Holding back a grin at this point I told her no. Just no , I cant change the bill. She whips out her phone and shows me a series of text with someone called "(my restaurants name owner)" which pretty much I realized was what she was doing in the bathroom just probably changed one of the other karen minions contact name and deleted previous texts so start this new script. I read them then clicked on contact into and told her thats not the owners cell number. Her reply was "he has multiple

14.

Text - remaining customers all began to start looking and I knew ok time to end this. I told her already in a less accommodating voice , " cut the crap little girl, you dont know the owner , you have never been here before and if you keep yelling I will call the police". Her demeanor changed and she was trying to defend herself the best she could. My reply to her weak come backs was "my grandparents founded this restaurant , my family has been running this place for generations. I have worked he

15.

Text - Two days later a man walks into my restaurant fuming and asks one of my bartenders to speak to me, I was in the back office for a bit working so he waited a good half hour for me. He was queen B karens father. She was with him too keeping her head down. I took them both to my office showed him highlights of the security cameras which where especially good quality of audio because they were in the VIP which we had to keep good records of because we have had other unrelated incidents before

16.

Text - Side note I didnt lose as much over head on the table and three rounds as you might think the table was originally supposed to be empty so I didnt lose anything since i didnt expect to gain anything to begin with and the overhead for the food and other drinks more then covered the loss on the 3 free first rounds. I thought about posting this on nuclear revenge but I read some of the stories there and I think making this girl pay a few thousand and give her a life lesson doesnt qualify som

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment