Friday, May 19, 2023

'I'm not coming in': 20+ Satisfying texts and photos from fed-up employees and their horrible bosses


Having a bad boss is never easy, so gain some vicarious joy from these brave quitters

I've never rage-quit a job, although I've been thisclose to doing so. Having a boss you don't get along with makes every day a battle not just to do your work, but to do it while being infuriated by your boss's presence. Having a boss who micromanages is tough, making you feel like you're under a microscope as you do everything from sending emails to working with clients. I'm thrilled for all these fed-up employees who got the opportunity of a lifetime to just say "I'm out!"

After your spirits have been lifted by these brave souls, check out this roommate who was so clueless that he needed special rules just to keep him and his roommates safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment