Wednesday, November 16, 2022

'My seat was playing host to Karen's bag': Karen tries to take up two seats on the train, passenger gets petty revenge


There's nothing more satisfying in this world than getting petty revenge on a Karen. This one really deserved it. On a fully packed Amtrak train with assigned seating, she refused to move her bag from the Redditor's seat until an attendant made her move it. 

 

This thread was posted to Reddit's r/F***YouKaren subreddit by u/Zulera301, who later got revenge by playing the Sims on their laptop in the middle of the night and keeping our dear Karen awake. Here's the thing. No one wants to sit next to a stranger during public transit, but sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Every time I swallow my pride and get on another Megabus, I pray that no one sits next to me. And I pray even harder that if I do have to share a seat, it isn't with a gum chewer or a crying kid or crying gum-chewing kid. But I understand that when it's completely full, I have no choice in the matter.

 

Keep scrolling below for the full story. For more Karen anecdotes, check out this one about an entitled Karen who stole her tarot card reader's tip jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment