Sunday, February 6, 2022

Guy Sets His Dogs Loose on Criminal Neighbor Kids After They Break Into His House


Man, what do you do in a situation like this? Harassed constantly by criminal underaged children who won't leave you and your pets alone on your own property. We've seen some really terrible neighbors in stories like this and people have had worse ways of dealing with them.

CPS should definitely be getting involved because it sounds like their mother is raising some feral animals. 

What would you do in this situation? I would be concerned that using my dogs to "scare" the kids might end up with one of the kids getting bitten or attacking my dogs which would inevitably end in forced euthanization. That or my crazy neighbors would take out some kind of revenge on my animals. 

I'm not sure what other options this guy has other than getting the kids removed from their home. Which is probably best-case-scenario. 

No comments:

Post a Comment