Monday, January 31, 2022

Husband Insists Wife Loses Weight, Lets His Friend Gives Unsolicited Advice, Tells Her She's the Jerk


The 'Husband of the Year Award' for 2022 has already been claimed and it's going to be this lovely piece of work. 

u/PartReal8256 shared her recent experience with her husband to the r/AmItheA--Hole subreddit today.

She describes that she has gained about 4 kg (10 lbs. for you Americans) over the course of the last few years. As a result, her husband has been telling her that he "finds [her] legs too thick". Which is something I just can't imagine ever saying to my partner.

I understand that everyone has different relationships but I just can not imagine ever saying that to my partner. I also can't imagine still having a partner after saying that to my partner and allowing my friend to comment on her weight.

I'd tend to agree with the commenters here... She should commence her weight-loss journey by ditching the 100 kg sack of crap she has been dragging around.

No comments:

Post a Comment