Monday, March 1, 2021

Humorous Tumblr Post Imagines Where Books Come From


So well, today I learned that books are adorable when they're first hatched. With that being said you've got to hand it to the imaginative minds of Tumblr to take us to creative places we never saw coming...like, where on earth books actually come from? On top of that, Neil Gaiman backs the theory, so it might as well be recognized as totally legit. For some more gold from Tumblr check out this post about how relationships evolve over time

1.

Font - zwischendenstuehlen Have you ever wondered where books come from? Well then, let me show you, because thaƄ's what I do for a living. Right now, it's this time of the year, and the little ones have just freshly hatched:

2.

Creative arts - You'll notice they're still blind and naked when they hatch. So I make them little coats to keep them warm during their first winter:

3.

Cheezburger Image 9595667200

4.

Cheezburger Image 9595667456

5.

Cheezburger Image 9595667712

6.

Cheezburger Image 9595668224

7.

Hand - bluelightseven

8.

Font - allofthefeelings As a Publishing Professional I can say that this is 10000% accurate, and I am a little concerned you're just giving away all of our industry secrets on Tumblr. neil-gaiman I am a famousy awards-winning author of BOOKS and I endorse this post. Source: zwischendenstuehlen #precious babies 654,166 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment