Saturday, February 6, 2021

Twitter Thread: Grandpa And Great Uncle's Wholesome Doctor Visit


Ryan Kober's story about a visit to the doc's office with his grandpa and great uncle is just the kind of wholesome throwback we never grow tired of. The quick and hilarious account of what the two old dudes say and do while their hearing aids are being fixed up gave us a good chuckle. Hearing yourself using the bathroom is apparently an exciting thing when you haven't heard it in a while. 

1.

Text - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear I'm bringing my grandpa and great uncle to get their hearing aids checked. *they enter my car* Uncle: See, I can hear you just fine, I don't need to go. Me: I didn't say anything. Uncle: What? Grandpa: Yes, l'm fine, thank you.

2.

Selfie - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear Help

3.

Text - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear *doctor is giving my uncle a hearing test* Grandpa: *LOUD HUMMING* Me: Grandpa stop humming Grandpa: YOU CAN HEAR THAT? >

4.

Text - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear The doctor is out of the room and they are both humming very loudly in unison. I keep laughing and they keep thinking I'm talking to them. <>

5.

Text - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear The doctor took out Grandpa's hearing aids to adjust them in the next room and now he's screaming/singing a broken English version of "It's A Smal World After Al"

6.

Text - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear Now my uncle can hear himself so well he's whispering because he was so used to not hearing his own voice for so many years. >

7.

Text - Ryan Kober @GrizzlyKobear *coming out of the bathroom* Uncle: I can even hear myself pee! I can't believe it! >

8.

Sitting

9.

T-shirt - LAND Free OF THE HOME OF THE Bra

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment