Monday, February 8, 2021

Too Much Proof That Kids are Dumb and Weird


We all remember not knowing things, but sometimes we don't realize the absurd extents of our not knowing things. It's no mystery why kids are stupid and weird people; they just don't know how the world works. They do stuff until people tell them not to, and even then only some of them end up become functioning adults. Here are some more signs that kids are weird and stupid.

1.

Font - Unseen Japan @UnseenJapanSite 000 "My son, who loves YouTube, seems to think that "please subscribe to my channel' is a parting phrase. When he leaves kindergarten or his grandma he says 'Please subscribe to my channel', which puts off everyone around him." A @emisheep 18h YouTube大好きの息子は 「チャンネル登録よろしくね」 という言葉がお別れの挨 拶だと勘違いしているよう。 幼稚園やばあばと別れる時「チャンネル登録よろし くね」と言って周囲をドン引きさせている。 Show this thread 3:26 AM Jan 13, 2021 Twitter Web App 2.4K Retweets 57 Quote Tweets 5.8K Likes

2.

Product - July 28, 2015 9:45 PM Share Mom Throws Dream Party for Personal Injury Lawyer-Obsessed Toddler By JACOB GERSHMAN L'erin Dobra http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-LB-51793 This is honest to god one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen. The idea of giving a baby a theme party based on a local personal injury attorney is something i am so jealous of I dont know how to properly put it into words. Also the fact that the lawyer didn't come to the party somehow makes it even funnier.

3.

Font - Laura Bailey O @LauraBa. · 2 d ! Super excited about my 2yr old telling me he hears Nana living in the walls. 819 2] 2839 63,3K Laura Bailey O @Laura. · 2 d ! Oh cool he's saying hi to her 169 2I 183 O 17,1K S

4.

Nose - Thread all my child hood pictures are ruined because my stupid ass thought it was funny to be the undertaker so 70% of my old photos are like this >

5.

Font - When I was 5yo I played with "invisible monsters". These were my imaginary friends who would protect me as I walked around holding their hand. Neighbor kid wanted one, so he traded me his Tonka truck for one of my invisible monsters. Mom made me give the Tonka truck back. Neighbor kid was heartbroken because then he had to give the invisible moster back.

6.

Terrestrial plant - Pito @heypaesanos My little sister found out one of her pokemon cards was fake, but instead of throwing it away, she decided eating it was the best way to get rid of it.

7.

Font - @S.---- · 8h 000 My 5 year old was overheard by his idiot teacher telling his friends I was big robber with lots of guns. The next thing I know the police are searching my house for guns and stolen gear. Err by the way I am not a robber nor do I have or keep weapons. Police were quite apologetic. 17 40 22 965 000 @t Replying to @S i and @c.... Friend's kid did the same when he told kindergarten teacher his dad had dead bodies in his car. Friend's husband owned mortuary and had the contrac

8.

Font - Jessica Valenti O @JessicaValenti Whenever I get discouraged and want to quit something, I remember the words of my then 3 year-old after she puked carrots all over the living room floor: "I'm gonna need more carrots." 11:34 AM · 18 Jan 21 · Twitter Web App

9.

Wood - Guess who thought sitting in the basket was a good idea

10.

Brown - Kids imagining what life would be like at 40.. I am forty. I have wrinkles and grey hair and I would have a walking stick to help me walk. Rita Monaghan, 9 I am forty. I am turning old. I just left work because I cannot manage going up and down hills. I know I will soon die. Jennifer Turner, 8 Dolore

11.

Face - BEWARE OF SHARKS

12.

Font - Tweet When I was a kid I thought only smart people wore glasses. I told my parents I had trouble seeing so they took my to the eye doctor and I pretended to have poor vision. I ended up wearing glasses I couldnt see out of for a month beforel finally confessed. I was a total dumbass.

13.

Font - [Every time l'm listening to my 80's playlist] 6yo: is this guy dead? 6yo: is THIS guy dead? 6yo: how dead is this guy? Me: *just sobbing quietly into my tea* 2:55 PM Jan 21, 2021 858

14.

Dog

15.

Font - milkovicho when i was younger i never used to lick the yoghurt off of yoghurt lids cause i saw a documentary once and in it there were clips of bears rootling through people's bins and in one of them a bear found a yoghurt lid and was licking the yoghurt off. i would be like "this is for the bears" and scoop a lil extra onto the lids before i put them in the bin, mum kept telling me "bears dont live here!" but i kept doing it... just in case

16.

Elephant - My son was asked to combine two animals for his biology class... ELE PHUCK

17.

Font - C Thi Nguyen @add_hawk 1d My name is pronounced "tea". Have just discovered that, when I have my first sip of tea and say, "mmm, this is good tea", my 4yo has been thinking thatI am praising myself, each morning, for being a good boy. O 275 t7 3,464 46.6K C Thi Nguyen @add_hawk Update: I have tried to explain about homophones. He is now asking “Are there two of you?" and looking around saying “Where's the other daddy?" 10:37 AM · 15 Jan 21 · Twitter for iPhone 00

18.

Cosmetics - These are the crystals my 6 year old daughter made and insisted I keep in my coat pocket. I was reminded they were in my coat during my visit to the city county building to take care of some business permitting after emptying my pockets into the tray. /r/all

19.

Baby

20.

Photograph - A stunningpicture When I was a kid, I liked strawberries so much that I would eat them untilI got sick. Here is one of those times.

21.

Product - Nick Sumida @nsumida Our kids' hide and seek game has elevated to another level today. fou cant flnd mt yeu ate a Butt hele 7:20 PM · 24 Jan 21 · Twitter for iPhone

22.

Sleeve

23.

Font - When I was in third grade l found a book called "how to speak dog". I got excited and started reading the book, but someone told me that it didn't actually tell you how to speak dog. I didn't believe him and read all 300 or so pages and got mad when it didn't teach me how to talk to dogs

24.

Rectangle - Tweet This little boy next door just opened his window and yelled what is 32 plus 7 so i yelled back its 39 and he said thank you god Little kid gets God to help him with his homework

25.

Font - Henpecked Hal @HenpeckedHal Things that made my toddler cry this week: -I wouldn't let the dog drive him to daycare - the bath was "too wet" - he wanted syrup for breakfast...just syrup - his sister "keeps looking at him" - he wants shoes like his friend Jacob (there is no Jacob) How about your kid?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment