Saturday, February 20, 2021

Funniest Things People Have Seen In Classrooms


Someone on AskReddit got a fun thread going about the most ridiculous things that people have witnessed in classrooms. Classrooms have an uncanny ability to bring out people's most devilish behavior. The tomfoolery very well could be a manifestation of people just getting bored out of their minds, and trying to keep themselves entertained. These might remind you of that one time you witnessed a full-fledged class clown create chaos in an otherwise peaceful classroom. 

1.

Font - Istrom · 11y English 20, I had an exam on Shakespeare. The night before I had helped my sister prep for her in-class essay with the same teacher in English 30. My sister had problems with the course, and I excelled so my teacher suggested I help her. Anyways, in the middle of my exam my teacher walks up, and without thinking, says "Thank you for last night" and walks away. Everybody in the class looked up at me. It was the middle of an exam, so l couldn't explain so I just sort of turned

2.

Font - [deleted] • 11y in HS, a classmate stripped off his clothing to reveal a spiderman suit. He then put on a mask and climbed out the 2nd story window and proceeded to walk along the ledge to another classrom, and entered that classroom through the window. 478 ...

3.

Font - clankypants • 11y High school Physics. Teacher is explaining something about mass and weight. He's idly tossing a red brick in his hand to subtly illustrate his point. Obnoxious kid in the front row is half dozing away. Teacher throws the brick at him. Kid nearly flips his desk over trying to dodge. What no-one noticed was that while he was talking, the teacher dropped his hand below the level of his lab table and covertly swapped the real brick with an identical-looking foam one. 532 ...

4.

Font - frogmander • 11y During finals one semester, my roommate asked me if he could come along for my test to see if they would let him take it - even though he was not in the class. He was going to the same course next semester and wanted to preview the final. Now this was a lecture class with about 100 students, so I didn't think there would be a problem. My roommate comes in, sits down, and naturally receives a test for which we are told we have two hours. We begin, and there are 10 minutes

5.

Font - falconk • 11y I doubt anyone will see this, but here it goes: In 10th grade, this kid Ryan came into gym class late for the millionth time. The teacher didn't appreciate it and said "I told you, you need a pass if you're going to come late to my class." So he went into the teacher's office and made out a pass for himself, and signed the principal's name. He handed it to the teacher, who said "you're in trouble now." Ryan: "why?" teacher: "you forged a pass!" Ryan: /grabs pass out of teach

6.

Rectangle - HandyAndy • 11y This kid in my freshman English class thought he could surreptitiously eat bbq ribs in class by periodically ducking under his desk and chomping away. By the end of class, his face was totally covered in sauce but acted like nothing was amiss. 131 ...

7.

Font - tbone42617 · 11y Mine goes all the way back to fifth grade. A small reading group of ~5 students, including myself, was talking with our teacher about her twins, who were about nine months old. One of us asked her if they ever bite eachother. She replied, "They used to, but they have matured beyond that now." At that very moment, another student in the class came up to our group to tattle on another student, and said, "Mrs. Proctor, Mike just bit me." 4 78 ...

8.

Font - sezzme • 11y When I was in high school, I figured out that people tend to believe your body language much more than your words. I taught my two best friends how to convincingly act guilty - on cue. We would be in class, look at each other, then make little gestures as if we were in the middle of starting to give each other something (contraband?) and whispering. When the teacher turned around, suddenly all three of us would sit up suddenly and look like a trio of deer in the headlights. B

9.

Font - tenkadaiichi · 11y Our gymnasium had a sort of curtain that could be lowered from the ceiling to bisect the gym in half. This particular day, for whatever reason, it was hanging about seven feet off the ground (usually it is either fully up or fully down). The bottom of the curtain has a solid bar going across to keep it straight and level. We were playing volleyball in two courts and the other court lost their ball and it came over on our side. One of my classmates picked it up and threw

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment