Saturday, February 20, 2021

Dumbest Ideas People Had In The Middle Of A Crisis


Sometimes our brains short circuit when they're caught up in the middle of painstaking, stress-inducing conflicts. It could be the manifestation of some kind of fight-or-flight response. Who really knows? These people's recaps of their dumbest ideas during the middle of a crisis situation are certainly entertaining. 

1.

Font - MrProfessorPhD • 20h 5 Awards Forgot i had a pizza box in the oven and started to preheat, not my best moment. Ran down after smelling smoke to see the box on fire. Instead of using the fire extinguisher right next to the oven, i grabbed the box... and instead of throwing it immediately in the sink behind me, i ran outside with it... My hands were pretty much cooked 1/4 the way through for a few weeks G Reply 2.6k 3 ...

2.

Rectangle - Wrackrackes • 23h 7 Awards My dinner was in the oven, it caught on fire, instead of attempting to put out the fire, I took a picture of it and texted it to my mom for advice, I was 39 years old. G Reply 4 5.2k 3 ...

3.

Rectangle - Krookedpinkies · 20h 1 Award When I was a kid I was playing with matches in my room. Started a small fire and began to panic. Solution? Direct the air from my fan towards the fire to blow it out. You can imagine how that went. G Reply 648 +

4.

Smile - "Maybe I should just take a nap" "Oh great now I have less time to get my work done" G Reply 2.6k +

5.

Rectangle - greendingus • 21h 6 Awards i was locked out of my house for 2 hours and my solution is lay on the ground and cry Reply 3.0k ...

6.

Font - lunar_raven • 17h not me but my dad, we're Australian and drive on the left side of the road. While driving in Germany he turned onto the wrong side of the road. He pulled over, with the car still facing the wrong way, and instead of just turning around, lifted the hood of the car so that it would look like he'd pulled over with car troubles instead. Stood there for several minutes before finally leaving. That was supposed to somehow mitigate the embarrassment of driving on the wrong side

7.

Font - Army67890 · 23h 1 Award I hissed when someone said hi to me -.- G Reply 1 799

8.

Organism - AverageLiberalJoe • 20h I was fixing my guitar amp. I grabbed a can of lubricant instead of air spray and sprayed it all over the amp circuit. In a fit of genius I took the amp board in to the tub to wash it all off before it damaged anything. I don't have that amp anymore. G Reply 66 ...

9.

Font - LittleCowofOsasco · 23h 1 Award Throw a pencil at a friend tô ask for help, got kicked out of the class for that and for what l'd done G Reply 341 ...

10.

Rectangle - DoritosBig · 21h Once I was on the descent into the mountains. I don't know why, but I decided to run. I was 6 years old. As you can imagine, I could not stop, I just could not feel my legs. Out of despair, I decided to fall at great speed into the bushes. G Reply 1 161 ...

11.

Mammal - lizzietnz • 19h I was driving through town and saw my boyfriend walking up the road holding hands with a woman. I stopped the car and gave chase. I forgot I was wearing a chicken suit - complete with feet and beak. G Reply 1 227 3 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment