Thursday, January 21, 2021

Toddlers' Most Ridiculous Temper Tantrums


All the parents of this world know that toddlers are ready to stage a completely hysterical meltdown over just about anything. It could be that penny that they discovered in a drawer around the house that they wanted to eat. Or maybe, it's because you told them that they have to wear a shirt. If anything, it's insightful lists like these that could ultimately end up convincing some people that they absolutely don't want to do the whole parenting thing. 

1.

Text - Representative_Rest2 • 1d 3 2 Awards I wouldn't let her eat a penny she found in the dryer Reply 2.8k 3 ...

2.

Text - Dgdgoblin · 21h Tantrum one because he wasnt allowed to have jam on both sides of the toast. I eventually gave in and then there was tantrum number two because his fingers got sticky. Sigh. | Reply 1.2k

3.

Text - HotRabbit999• 1d 2 Awards I wouldn't let her stab me with her fork. Reply 1.2k ...

4.

Text - mr-underhill • 22h She didn't want to watch "Finding Dory" after she asked to "watch Dory" Reply 551 ...

5.

Text - Trialanderror2018 · 1d e 3 2 Awards No matter how much I tried, I could not draw a PERFECT picture of Elsa for him. QReply 1 2.1k ...

6.

Text - Bigbengo • 22h 1 Award She cried because she wanted bubbles in her bath. I put bubbles in her bath. Then she cried because there were bubbles in her bath. Q Reply 1 2.1k ...

7.

Text - dangot84 · 23h 3 1 Award In Denmark the word for ice and ice cream is the same. She was really angry i wouldn't let her lick the ice on the car this morning, after i told her I had to scrape the ice of the windows É Q Reply 1.4k 3 + ...

8.

Text - _ovidius · 22h 1 Award Yesterday. He had an imaginary vacuum cleaner(a stick) and was crying because it didnt work. Q Reply 4 1.3k 3 + ...

9.

Text - TheBrontosaurus • 19h He didn't want a banana I didn't offer him a banana We are, in fact, out of bananas Reply 675 ...

10.

Text - Sasha_Privalov • 23h 1 Award i did not want to spin anymore Reply 260

11.

Text - MrYellowFancyPants · 21h She asked for a blueberry muffin for breakfast, so I gave her one. She was asked to pick out her shoes. She didn't like the pair she picked. Not today but this week: I asked her if she wanted to say goodnight to the cat. She did, and was upset when the cat didn't say goodnight back. She asked to watch My Little Pony. I turned it on and she was mad I didn't put on Bluey. Her milk wasn't milky enough (?) She didn't want her blankets on to go to sleep. I took them of

12.

Text - marnie9 · 22h She said she wanted to go to sleep, so I suggested she go to sleep. Reply 1 1.3k 3 ...

13.

Yellow - medPol • 1d 2 4 Awards he did not succeed to eat soup with a fork Reply 1.8k ...

14.

Text - HubertusCatus88 · 1d I put a shirt on him Reply 777 ...

15.

Text - MADDOGCA • 22h Feeding the dog a Ritz cracker and get upset that the dog ate the Ritz cracker. He did not want a new cracker and instead, demanded that I take it out of the dog in the condition it was in before the dog ate it. Reply 1.3k 3 ...

16.

Text - TunaMomma · 1d He wants to die and go to "dog heaven" (but doesn't really understand what death is and thinks dog heaven is a neighboring town). Reply 1 611 3 ...

17.

Text - astro_prof · 22h At 1:30am she woke up and I wouldn't then trim her nails Reply 195 ...

18.

Text - Persy0376 · 23h He wants to play on the stairs all the time. Because I have to be there for safety reasons - I don't allow him to play on them all the time. This results in a screaming fit of crazy. Reply 1 115 ...

19.

Text - kitskill • 21h The cat did not want a hug. And by a hug I mean her laying on top of the cat. Reply 310 3 + ...

20.

Text - Fabulous_Title · 20h When anyone in the house had the audacity to go upstairs without him. I just want to poop alone without hearing hysterical screaming from the bottom of the stairs. Also when my older child was a toddler he had a nightmare that we all ate cake without him and wouldnt let him have any. He woke up crying so hard i thought hee had hurt himself. Guys its been 2 and half years and he still asks me why i was so mean. "I know it was a dream mom, but why didn't you share with

21.

Text - caffieneandsarcasm · 21h As a childless woman I love reading these. I'm amazed by parents that can keep such chaotic little humans alive. And also appalled at how many times my internal monologue strays into cranky toddler territory when I'm hungry or tired... Reply 733 ...

22.

Text - javidbest · 21h Threw her bottle down and hit her own foot. Catastrophic! Reply 79 ...

23.

Text - khajiithaspears • 19h He had a meltdown because someone wouldn't stop pulling his hair, the someone pulling his hair was him. # Q Reply 1 95 ...

24.

Text - elizabeth498 • 17h 13 years ago... she wanted to drink pure lemon juice. Threw a fit when I tried to save her some pain. She didn't stop, so I let natural consequences take their course. One capful and she vomited. Never bugged us again about trying it. Reply 60 ... +

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment