Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Terrible Owner Fires Employee, Refuses To Claim Website Domain, Revenge Ensues


There's nothin we love more than to see an employee who got terminated go on to use their skills to take a truly masterful revenge. It sounds like this owner was all kinds of stubborn and incompetent, and really had it coming all along. Suffice to say, this one's a definite win for the old employee. Check out another glorious pro revenge tale with this military IT guy who got back at some meathead mercenaries. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/Distorshen • 8h Join 1 3 3 5 E 2 Huge Revenge on an Awful Boss That Fired Me During the Pandemic. 2020 was an awful year for me. Among many other things, I was fired by the place I worked at for over 3 years. It was not a nice, fancy job by any means. I was just a store manager at a small business that was still run like a mom and pop shop despite the owner not living close enough for it to truly be mom and pop run. To compensate for not being able to be in each store every

2.

Text - owner which created a lot of miscommunication issues within the company. Every manager was having to deal with this, but it was a bit tougher for locations like mine because we were slower, so the owner didn't care about our store as much unless they were pissed. They didn't have to be pissed at me, but if I was next on the phone, I was absolutely screwed. I could outperform our goal and it still wasn't good enough, not an exaggeration as it happened many times. It had been this way forev

3.

Text - The owner, during the pandemic, was constantly bragging about how the business was doing even better actually this past year than any other, but then a week after their latest brag, they informed me that I would be taking a pay cut to match the other store managers for the week I had just worked (illegal to cut my pay after I have already worked it) and going forward. Naturally, I asked why as I created their website/online store and was doing all website work for them which is what lead

4.

Text - They got frustrated and said, "why are you arguing with me?! You will get paid the same as other managers." I, frustratedly, said, "fine, but I am not doing the website if l'm not getting paid for it." After this, the owner got pissed and long story short, fired me. My financial security went out the window and I was panicking to make it through and barely did. Until these past few weeks, I had only $30 to my name outside of money for rent and I was barely scraping by because of groceries

5.

Text - Fast forward to when this happened, I get another email reminding me that the domain name that the owner purchased expires today and that if I want to keep it, I have to pay. Now, let me clear something up before I go forward, I transferred EVERYTHING to them when I was fired, I left trying to hold my dignity and did not make a scene. I sent every piece of info to them over email, recommended they change all passwords after my departure, and tried to send over the domain ownership to thei

6.

Text - The owner has been paying for this domain with their card, but on my account forwarding the traffic to their host. Well, their card expired and could not auto-renew their domain name for 2021. Until now, I decided I would never mess with it, but now that it's back to being available for purchase to the public, my friends and I bought it together for a good laugh and a big middle finger to the up-and-coming business. Well after a few drinks and a late night, I made the worst website that i

7.

Text - The DNS traffic stopped forwarding to their host when I woke up the next day and now points to my abomination of a website and they still have yet to notice (it's still on all their social media). If my guess is correct, they won't find out until a distributor points it out to them (they check our website frequently to make sure it is quality else they don't want their products sold on the website and may stop selling to the company). TLDR: Owner of company fires me and refuses to take ow

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment