Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Teacher Uses Gummy Bears To Fight The Power


Here's a teacher who used what they had on hand to change a bad situation into a better one. Teachers span this wide gradient of "life-changingly good" to "future-shatteringly bad," so it's no wonder students have hilarious misconceptions about teachers. When a teacher goes off the rails, there's no telling what they'll do, like this weird junk said by teachers or this teacher who got a pink slip and chose all the least qualified students for a school project.

1.

Text - Posted by u/storymaker1235 15 hours ago E W 2 13 25 3 25 E 18 2 How my 8th grade math teacher fought corporate greed and negligence with the power of gummy bears oc s I know that's a wild ride of a title, but I promise it's all true so buckle up When I was in eighth grade, I was in the first year of an experimental technology school. I had a class of about 180 eighth graders (12-14 year olds) and about 10 teachers. So everybody shared the same math teacher. For our first semester we used

2.

Text - My math teacher wasn't allowed to just move to paper, and the company insisted that the problem was that our math teacher was older and just didn't understand technology. They said that if she had a genuine issue to email them. One day, I get to class, and there are 7 email addresses written on the board. She told us that we were going to go through our math lesson today, and take screenshots of every mistake we found and email them to the companies executives. One screenshots = one email

3.

Text - By lunch the principal called my teacher aside and asked for her to stop. She said "Hell no! My afternoon classes haven't had fun yet!" Long story short, our school district got all of its money back from using the software, and the company no longer exists (or they changed their brand out of shame. Idk, I just cant find them anymore) TI;dr: the software company said to email if she found a actual issue, so she had an army of either graders, inspired by gummy bears, send thousands of emai

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment