Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Beyond Entitled Karen Expects Complimentary Boat Privileges


We never know what ignorant acts of belligerent entitlement that the world's Karens are going to throw our way next. Some times are more dramatic than others. In this case, we have a Karenzilla dropping in out of the blue to bombard some family with aggressive entitlement as she says that her and her family will be using their new boat because she's just so loved and adored. It's usually the most blindly ignorant individuals that assume the best about themselves. The dumbest thing, really. For another example of a Karen being an absurd human being check out this Auntie Karen who offered exposure as payment, got called out, and then the scam fell apart

1.

Text - we 1 minute ago 2:14 AM Hey, my sister told me you're buying a boat tomorrow. Can you take my husband with you when you go? 7:08 AM Why? 3:32 PM

2.

Blue - So he can help tell if the boat you are considering would be good for kids or not since we'll be taking it out too. A ha ha ha. No, I'm not taking him. And You're not borrowing my boat. Ever.

3.

Blue - But we're family. You have to let us take it out when you're not using it. It's a waste to buy it if not for us too. I'm never even letting you on it in the first place. Fuck off.

4.

Electronic device - Well you don't get a choice in the matter cause my sister loves me more than you. Josh is expecting a call when you're ready to go. Me trying to find a fuck to give should be hare. but it isn't. Aa

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment