Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Spelling Fails That Left Us Emotionally Robbed


Spelling can be challenging, but there's sort of a base level that most of us should be comfortable with by now. That's not the case. We see spelling fails all the time. The really good ones are when people homebrew their own creative spelling of a popular phrase. No, it doesn't make sense to suffer from day jaw food, but that's just how regrettable and dumb spelling fails go.

1.

Text - Omar Are men habla gated to pay for everything in a relationship? Jake Boy I thought you were speaking Spanish

2.

Text - Don't y'all hate when teachers use to coffin skate your phone 2:39 PM 08 Dec 15 28 RETWEETS 8 LIKES

3.

Screenshot - Sarah Chongalongadong tayLORD. ErykahBaDont When you can still smell his colon on your pillows even though he's when you hug a guy and you smell his colon not there >>>>> 11/7/14, 2.36 AM from Queens, NY 1404 55 AM. @RichOrb I love when I can smell a guy's colon as he walks by 7/14/14, 10:13 AM jen abasedgin Stylish Sweetheart after you hug a boy and you smell like his colon <33 I smell like his colon now 11/12/14. 1:16 PM

4.

Green - You minus well come back to te apartment. Jess won't be here until 6 MM Minus well? Well I won't be getting there until she gets here MM You the know saying isn't "minus well"? MM What is the saying Might as well

5.

Blue - U'll like her she's really smart. She's doing psychology at uni Oh really? Yeah she was cutting up brains and stuff. She's doing depression and silverside at the moment Depression and what? Silverside. Like when someone kills themself

6.

Text - TheBloggess @TheBloggess Very frustrated lady next to me at Gamestop: "My son Kevin wants Fork Knife for his birthday but no place has it in stock." me: I think it's Fortnite. Her: No. It's definitely Fork Knife. Sorry Kevin. I tried. 10:42 AM - May 1, 2018 O 32.4K Q 6,796 people are talking about this

7.

Sleeve - Dirty DIY @DIRTYDIYT anyways. i like my alphet last night DANK zander @finah i know you not trynna say outfit.i just know you're not

8.

Green - Today 12:14 PM U awake boi Yes or no to hanging out today Today 1:22 PM I cant today, I have to finish some aarons Who is Aaron And why is there more than one Aaron Text Message

9.

Screenshot - Bahram @PersianThotz i took these with my iphone x. camera quality so surreal it's like Leonardo Dicaprio painted them ruckin @ruckin_ not to be confused with award winning actor Leonardo DaVinci

10.

Text - Why y'all acting like the world just now gettin messed up? What about slavery? The hall of cost? Pick up a book

11.

Text - See All Questions > Posts I've been trying new ways to relax. Currently I'm into essential oil diffusers and incest. 7 Comments O Like Comment

12.

Text - You can always come hold me till you leave, even though l'll be coma toast in like two seconds Coma toast hahahaha That killed me haha Why hahaha Coma toast hahahahaha Did I spell it right Comatose OH GOD MY LIFE IS A LIE

13.

Yellow - 3 mins · looks can be this evening boy i tell ya O Like Comment A Share Be the first to like this Ca. What Just now Like Reply

14.

Organism - uckin hippocrips Fuckin hippocrips s/ts, 1024 AM 5/15, 10:24 AM hippocrips 24 AM

15.

Blue - What school you went to You accepted Rayray's request. Why? You look for meal your I Look What? You look for meal your Huh? I Don't Know What A For Meal Your Is. You look like i no you damn U No Me?

16.

Text - What is your attitude towards cannibals? like when you jump in the pool? hhahahhaa. ummm make a huge splah and ya win the competition Imfao.

17.

Colorfulness - a @samuraiting why a soon when you can just ask? 12:02 am · 17 Oct 18 11 Retweets 47 Likes O e @Bronze_Pharaoh 9h Replying to @samuraiting Assume* a @samuraiting - 9h you retarded 3

18.

Blue - Ahhaha my parents are prob gunna buy flaming young and a cake a a Wat the fuck is flaming young? Please dont tell me u mean filet mignon Delivered

19.

Text - gApril Ham Lincon a weeks of A winter

20.

Cheek - Deadass spent 2 hours doing project on Youth in Asia then find out it's supposed to be on Euthanasia Youth In Asia: A Crisis By: Patrick Devlin & John Doyle MacBook Air

21.

Text - Following Does any body else hate it when they get Day Jaw Food? It's really irritateing to me. 4:20 PM - 7 Jul 2018

22.

Text - I want my first born to be a mail child Keep us posted

23.

Text - nah + I'm only 16 but my back aches like an 80 year old with Arthur write this

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment