Friday, January 8, 2021

Men Who Married Bridezillas Share Their Post-Wedding Stories


We've seen our fair share of bridezilla implosions at this point in the game. Weddings have an uncanny knack for bringing out the worst in people. Sometimes that ends up manifesting as a senseless, belligerent bridezilla who is just on a toxic tear. These poor lads describe their experiences with bridezillas after the wedding days had passed. As you might expect, a whole lot of bad stuff. 

1.

Text - LurkersGoneLurk • 1h 3 1 Award Divorcasaurus Ex. Reply 315 ...

2.

Text - -Azrael-Blick- • 1h Cheated whole time, left for an alcoholic guy who had more money. Reply 1 1.0k 3 •..

3.

Text - RickshawRandy • 1h My buddy married a bridezilla. They are still together 10 years later. She posts on instagram about their supposedly-perfect marriage, but have been separated twice (I'm not sure how many of her friends know). He's an alcoholic now. Reply 675 ...

4.

Text - johnly81 · 1h Married for seven years before I bailed, best decision of my life. Got married again 5 years later to a girl that just wanted a justice of the peace wedding, second best decision of my life. Reply 879 ..

5.

Text - cfishlips • 1h I married a bridezilla. He is a lovely sweet thoughtful man but boy did he lose it surrounding the wedding. I could have been married with about three special people there. He needed 200+. As far as I was concerned we could eat off paper plates and napkins and have a big bon fire to burn them afterwards. He need personalized moist towelettes. You get the point. He is a lovely person and I love him dearly but I will never marry him again. | Reply 1 1.0k ...

6.

Text - Gryen • 1h My brother's fiancĂ© went off on my mom in front of me and my sister when he was 45 minutes late to the rehearsal due to his best man's car tire blowing out. "Where is your asshole of a son?!!?" Dude should have never showed up for the wedding. Not only a bridezilla, but a total utter sociopath. Her life was completely fabricated and her parents (who didn't show up for the wedding) called my mom to tell her the truth about it the day after. She had a rap sheet a mile long and a

7.

Text - Darth_Corleone • 1h 4 Awards My gf of 10 years is VERY down-to-earth and level headed. We finally decided to get married later this year for a few reasons, and she's feeling a lot of phantom pressure to do things a certain way. It's not like there is an overbearing mom or catty friends applying pressure or expectations. It's just the whole idea is overwhelming and filled to the brim with opportunities to make a decision you might end up regretting later (or forver). I've taken a more acti

8.

Text - VincentVanGoghst · 54m My sister was a Bridezilla. She announced a 2 year engagement and asked me to be MOH. Then I got the opportunity to move across the country to pursue my career. It was 18 months before her wedding and her reaction to the news was "You're going to leave me here to plan my wedding all by myself?" Like I had signed away my right to have a life for the Honor of being in her wedding. She made us all spend hundreds of dollars on specialized dresses, the bachelorette party

9.

Text - yuri_yk • 40m My uncle married one. She had a spending problem, went clubbing in her 40s thinking she was 20, acted like she was better than everyone, couldn't keep friendships, and she cheated on my uncle with a man 10-15 years her junior. My uncle is remarried and happy. Reply Vote ...

10.

Text - frostrambler • 5m She apparently started cheating a few weeks before the wedding, he suspected, took him a while before he confirmed, they divorced. She was a horrible woman, friend had to go to therapy, went deeper into religion, found a new woman who is very nice, makes him happy, now has a little girl and is finally happy. First wife ended up marrying the guy she was cheating with - don't really care about her anymore. Reply Vote ...

11.

Text - goodman-laltain • 7m My best friend was an absolute bridezilla, her husband was a highschool buddy. She was so bad I opted out of helping with wedding prep because I knew it would hurt our friendship. The marriage lasted a couple of years, it was rough all the way through, she couldn't find any chill, he cheated on her and then bounced. Reply Vote ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment