Friday, January 15, 2021

Kid's Dad Passes Away, Kid Discovers His Notebook, Feels Trip Ensues


All aboard the feels trip express. This heartfelt and deeply moving story centers on a kid discovering his deceased dad's notebook. Sometimes life invites you to find some beauty through the pain. Such seems to be the case for this guy. 

1.

Text - Like, Anonymous 1 hour ago 46515536 1474820705804.jpg (23.3 KB, 242x206) 1 REPLY ears in Rain, Sco0 >Born in the year of 1993 >Mother abandoned me at birth >22 year old father abandons all his dreams to raises me alone >times are tough as fuck as he has to juggle work and me >whenever he has free time we play vidya together >we move from old nintendo and shit to WoW raiding and so on

2.

Text - >helps me with school and even encourages me to study in a university >follow his advice and manage to finish uni with engineer degree >1 year ago he gets diagnosed with lung cancer >time goes on and it gets so bad he cant get out of the hospital bed >visit him every single day >week ago >"Hey Anon, was Ia good father?" >"You were the best, dad" >"Heh, thanks son" >2 seconds later, flatline

3.

Text - >today >finally decide to organize his stuff in his old bedroom >find a notebook >in details he wrote every day he spent with me >"today me and anon went to carnival and did etc." >every day ends with "I hope im doing enough for him" >last entry is before he enters the hospital >"All these years I did what I could, I dont regret (mothers name) abandoning me and Anon and not even calling once" >"I just hope Anon has grown up to be the best he can" You were the bets old man, godspeed to you

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment