Monday, January 4, 2021

Guy Wastes Time of Predatory PS5 Scalper


Sold out PlayStation 5s have been a boon to predatory scalpers everywhere, who are able to buy the consoles, continue the cycle of scarcity and resell them for a stupidly high price. It's unclear who'd be willing to pay upwards of a thousand dollars for a new game console, but people are dumb, so it's probably worth a shot. This guy got the attention of a dude trying to sell a PS5 for 900 dollars with a straight face, and decided to inconvenience him. For more messing with scammers, here's a guy who used made up neighbor drama to troll a scammer.

1.

Text - 7:13 e LTE PlayStation 5 • $900 48316 Rate Seller See Details Robert · PlayStation 5 Joined Facebook in 2014 Youssef doesn't have any seller ratings yet. ADD PEOPLE See Latest Updates Hi, is this available? Youssef Yes, it's available. okay awesome im interested. whats the best you can do THU I ? PM Youssef Aa

2.

Text - 7:13 e Robert · PlayStation 5 PlayStation 5 • $900 48316 Rate Seller See Details Youssef How much do you want it for I have gotten offers of 850 and sold 3 for that piece 800 best i can do Youssef If you can do 850 l'll meet you tomorrow and give it to you It's never been opened and I have online геceipt It still has it sticker that closes the box If you want it for 825 l'll give u if you get two of them i can only do 850 if we can meet in grand rapids. You are really far from me and th l

3.

Blue - 7:13 e Robert · PlayStation 5 PlayStation 5 • $900 48316 Rate Seller See Details That's a 3 hour drive for me Maybe meet half way ? thought you were in shelby? half way is okay. im in farmington hills Youssef I'm on the far edge of Sterling Heights Send me an address of a police station that's half way And l'll be able to meet you tmr Would like one ps5 for two Bec I you have one more just the one ps5 for me Youssef Okay no problem Aa

4.

Text - 7:13 e Robert · PlayStation 5 PlayStation 5 $900 48316 Rate Seller See Details ill find a police station halfway. Im free around 230 tomorrow Youssef Send me an afternoon and l'll see you tomorrow morning 2:30 is fine 14112 Woodward Ave, Highland Park, MI 48203 11:46 AM We still on for today Youssef Yes we are Do you want to meet earlier or still at 2:30 ? 12:27 PM No I can only do 230 Aa

5.

Text - 7:13 e Robert · PlayStation 5 PlayStation 5 $900 48316 Rate Seller See Details Okay l'll see you then 2:21 PM Hey I just stopped by Walmart while I was making my way to highland Park. I found a ps5 in stock for 500. Just wanted to let you know as quick as possible

6.

Blue - Youssef My man I'm here I drove 30 mins Sorry bud. That's what you get for scalping. Youssef it's called a hustle u wouldn't know 2:54 PM You're right I wouldnt know. I don't have to screw people over for a living e Aa :)

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment