Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Quick Tumblr Post On Ridiculous High Schooler Sayings


Pretty much all of us have that one memorable line from the strange days of high school that we can recall on a dime. It could be something like how if all your friends were to hypothetically jump off a bridge, you shouldn't too. Certainly a vivid way of encouraging people to not just do whatever everyone else is doing around them. 

1.

Text - WR writtenrain Follow Shit l've Heard High Schoolers Say Why stop at capitalism? Destroy everything. Guys it's been three weeks since l've eaten a vegetable At least we have memes to dull the pain of existence An AP student: Oh my god I thought seven was less than six

2.

Text - (while filling the cap of their water bottle with water) SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS friend one: If all your friends jumped off a bridge wou- friend two: probably I'M GONNA GO HOME AND DRINK A WHOLE GLASS OF WEED If cows ruled the world would they drink human milk?

3.

Text - student: my calculator is broken teacher: your calculator isn't broken, you're broken no actually I think you have to be of age to be considered a cougar (during math class on the second floor) student 1: so like how far do you think the distance is from that window to the ground? student 2: enough

4.

Text - teacher: has anyone ever been to New Orleans? Student: does Popeyes count? my word count on this paper isn't very high but I certainly am we're in adult limbo. I'm not a teen and l'm not an adult. I’M SUFFERING, THAT'S WHAT I AM! Look at my... (swings leg up to show shorts) not pants

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment