Tuesday, December 8, 2020

People's Best Clean Insults


Managing to rap off an insult that doesn't rely on a gross display of vulgarity is its own kind of accomplishment. Too many people rely too heavily on reaching into their vocabulary bank of cuss words, when it comes to trying to roast someone. Sometimes, you've just got to get a little extra creative with it. If you enjoyed these clean insults, we recommend you check out these rare insults that creatively dismantled their foes.

1.

Text - jeff_the_nurse • 5h 8 6 Awards I once asked a girl, "Where have you been all my life?" Her response was, "I don't know, but I wish I was still there." Reply 1 3.5k ...

2.

Text - DonaldKey • 4h O 2 Awards "You're a conversation starter. Not when you are around but once you leave" + Reply 1.7k

3.

Text - p_cashew • 7h S 3 Awards I find the fact that you lived this long both surprising and disappointing. Reply 2.6k ...

4.

Text - hnikret • 6h 1 Award Your grades say marry rich, but your face says study harder. Reply 1.1k ...

5.

Text - True-Fire-Senzhi • 5h YOU INSOLENT LUMP OF BUTTER! O Reply 130 ...

6.

Text - GenJonesMom • 7h 3 1 Award "I don't like you very much. I'm only nice to you because no one else likes you either." Reply 499

7.

Text - RunDatTriangle • 5h "I'm genuinely excited to never interact with you again." Q Reply 301 ...

8.

Text - huffimus_prime • 5h "I wish for just one time you could stand in my shoes- you'd know what a drag it is to see you." Not mine, but still good. Reply 103 ...

9.

Text - ItsShoesHere • 7h I envy the people who havent met you Reply 1.4k ...

10.

Text - Max_G04 • 5h 1 Award I hope your sleeves slide sown while washing your hands. Reply 662 ...

11.

Text - SIGMono • 7h "I'm lonely not desperate" Reply 595 ...

12.

Text - rationalhippy • 6h "You are as handsome as you are smart." confused face "My point exactly." | Reply 1 231 ...

13.

Text - DustyMainer • 5h credit to letterkenny "Buddy, you couldn't wheel a tire down a hill" Reply 393 ...

14.

Text - FadingFuture197 • 4h 3 1 Award You have the personality of a slightly tilted picture frame. Reply 117 ...

15.

Text - Labrat_The_Man • 5h I've used play doh with a stronger core than you | Reply 58 + ...

16.

Text - NativeMasshole • 5h Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! Reply 271 •..

17.

Text - United_Ruler • 6h 1 Award You're a cotton headed ninny muggins Reply 1 191 ...

18.

Text - snowepthree • 5h In a world full of soup you would eat with a fork Q Reply 4 181 ... +

19.

Text - IFeelLikeShit515 • 7h I absolutely love slamming people with "Bozo" Reply 100 ...

20.

Text - V3NOM7117 • 7h 3 1 Award "You dense cabbage" Reply 145 ...

21.

Text - ijjgiafjidfai • 4h It's refreshing to meet someone in such full embrace of their own ignorance. Reply 46

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment