Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Mom Tells Nanny Not To Parent Her Kids, Regrets It


Working in a stressful environment is bad enough. But when a client comes and and says that you shouldn't even try to take control of the situation? That's when it's about time to truly throw the reigns off and let them know what they've just asked you to do. Here are more times people said "I don't get paid enough for this."

1.

Text - Posted by u/RoseGoldFiend 1 day ago O3 N 16 2 828 S 14 D 8 23 Don't try to parent my children! oC S I'm a nanny for a small agency and I love my job so much. Except when I dont... yesterday I took care of a 4 year old girl, a 2 year old boy, and a 5 month old boy. I was there yesterday and I know kids at this age have enough energy to make the world stop spinning and they tend to not listen... but damn these kids were TERRIBLE. No control of themselves at all. There was paint on my dress,

2.

Text - I lost my cool and I had to issue timeouts and separate the kids when they fought. Cleaned messes. Shield the infant. Take toys and TV away from kids and not allow them to choose movies. I record these so the parent know what happened. I always try to keep a positive outlook every day. Smiling and being super nice to everyone and ask how they are. I do this, and the mom told me when I first step in her house, was, "do NOT parent MY kids. YOURE NOT THEIR MOM!!". I was taken aback and wante

3.

Text - The 5 month old is really the one I'm caring for at this point and I'm making sure he's safe. He's being cute af right now. I have yet to be done with my shift as I type this. The house looks horrid, there's a red spot on me from a kid hitting me, I am covered on coughs and paint and markers (thank the gods for washable shit). I'm not parenting them. I hope the mom enjoys the mess when she comes home.

4.

Text - --UPDATE-- mom came home and was APALLED at the house. The cut on my hand (from me being stupid on thanksgiving) was torn back open because of kids and it needs to be patched. My hair is covered in peanut butter. My leather shoes will need to be cleaned and polished. Theres literal shit on the walls! And so, so,, so much more that happened. And I put the baby to sleep and walked out. Mom screamed she's gonna get me fired. I said nothing. She also followed me to my car saying she will pay

5.

Text - Update 2: was on the phone with the agency and the mom. The family's contract is being voided and I'm being paid more than the extra money they were giving me. Plus the mom will pay for my medical bill to patch up my hand, cleaning my clothes, and clean my glasses Edit 2: some of you are concerned about the coughing. I had a rapid test done today while the doc was fixing my hand. I'm negative!

6.

Text - mister-no-u 2.5k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago Hey, just remember that people like you are the pedestal to our society, no matter how rotten, entilted, and petty other people are! You know what? Sometimes it is okay to stay petty, just do not give up! I am 100% confident you are doing a great job! :D RoseGoldFiend 2 1.2k points · 1 day ago Omg thank you so much for that! I love my job more than anything. I know next week will be better because I'm gonna keep positive about this ex

Submitted by:

Tagged: wtf , job , work , nanny , parenting , lol , story , mom , karen , parents

No comments:

Post a Comment