Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Entitled Folks with Their Increasing Demands


Entitled people with laughable demands can come from anywhere. It can be a boss that wants you to pay them to work, a stranger who wants a steep discount on a lawnmower, or someone who asks for a free turkey but also wants it cooked and delivered. They can get pretty mean, like this entitled mom who got rejected and made threats.

1.

Helmet - I would rather this Turkey go to a family in true need. TIA BUTTERBAU Premium all natural RORKEYRAISÈD VITHOUT IHOX MONES ON ST - Fremium bung turker Casgm ap tosHa a A peCTIOnINCmi EN REE KIEF FEN SDA CHADE As CP O FREE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY FOR MESSAGE ANYONE IN NEED 090 24 9 Comments O Like Comment KEEP CALM GOT Would you mind cooking it with stuffing, so we can pick up in the morning? Would about 11 work for you? THIS Write a comment.

2.

Text - feeling betrayed. ... 1 hr • O i am LIVID. a seven months now, $100 a week. the hours are easy (9am-5pm, like a regular f basically angels, they sleep most of the day anyway at this age. mas been babysitting for me for job) and the kids are i get a text from her saying she's applying to walmart and that she "can't afford to work for me anymore"???? she's not paying me anything, i'M PAYING HER, what you mean afford???? have fun working longer hours for LESS PAY you ungrateful bitch do and

3.

Text - 8:41 ... 6d · 6 I love my kids. But mom is tired emotionally physically and anything in between Like טן Comment Share I wish we had help like everyone else does. 6d Like Reply 1 everyone else.? 6d Like Reply Write a reply... We have said .bring them over 6d Like Reply 2 hours isn't much help 6d Like Reply It's better than none. 6d Like Reply Write a comment... GIF ||

4.

Text - 6:46 "0• LTE 4 O v00 still available? T II, ytɔ it S Will you take 400? Sorry but no, they're $1000 brand new and I'm asking 700 for a lightly used one in near mind condition I'm open to offers but 400 is too low I can do 500 max please I need it for christmas for my son Sorry I can't give it up for that. I'll drop it down to 600 for Christmas but I absolutely cannot go any lower So your not even willing to help someone out during the holidays? I literally just took $100 off my asking pri

5.

Text - Your Song in Film $399 USD (60% OFF) We will put your song in the film in either the beginning credits or the closing credits. Criteria: The song must have music and lyrics. We must have written permission from you to use The song must fit the Genre and mood of the Film. This will be determined by our Composer. song. Included Items IMDB Credit

6.

Text - Brake Jobs!• $100 ... Request an Offer Mark as Sold Too high a price because that one hundred dollars needs to include the pads and the rotors. It is literally impossible to make any money whatsoever to include the pads/rotors in the $100 Okay, I am in poverty and I thought that you will show compassion to the meek and the poor. I apologize but the pads and rotors themselves go for at the very least 150, I am offering considerably lower prices than other shops would ever. Sorry but, I can

7.

Text - wDalitu Whoever re-enacts this perfectly I will Venmo you 100 bucks. #whowillwincomedy DC O @DaneCook · 8m "Shut the fuck up." Is always funny if you deliver it one word at a time and you accentuate it by resting your chin on the palm of your hand, elbow on a smooshed up pillow. · 5m Replying to @DaneCook $100? Times are tough for everyone I guess.

8.

Text - Looking for a baby sitter who is willing to come to my house and watch my kiddos. One is almost 3 and one is a year old. Must be 18 or older. Must have transportation. And must be able to work anywhere from 6am to 6pm. 20 dollars a day. Two to three days a week!! I live in h 'Which is about 5 minutes from O Like Comment Send 2d Like Reply Write a comment... GIF 9+ II

9.

Text - Becky RATE THIS CHAT If it's for food, tell me your local grocery store and l'll email you a gift card Send me the gift card Wait you actually need food?! What's your local grocery store chain I need just $50 steam or itunes card Those aren't needs Yes I need it GIF Say something nice... SEND ...

10.

Text - Replies comes with a cd player? 47 mins Like Reply does it ay anything in the description about a CD player? 45 mins Like Reply how else am i gonna listen to it? 29 mins Like Reply go out and buy one 10 mins Like Reply Iso the 5cds don't come with one???? 4 mins Like Reply Write a reply... GIF

11.

Text - great! you can go ahead and send the $45 here and I'll be back with wip lines for approval ! 4:35 AM / that's okay l'll pay when it's done 4:35 AM Aaa l'm sorry, as stated in my TOS all payments are taken before I can start on the order! 4:38 AM / I don't think you should make people pay before they even see that art that's kind of stupid 4:39 AM I'm sorry , it's to insure that no one takes the art without paying, i will be sending wips as I work for your approval & if you are unhappy wit

12.

Text - no thanks this sounds like a scam you shouldn't force people to pay before they even get the product 4:42 AM I apologize for the inconvenience, however this is how I run my business & always have. When you placed the order I had assumed you where aware as it is listed in my TOS, which you agreed too. I cannot accept the commission if you are unwilling to pay upfront. 4:44 AM / get a real job if you need money that bad lol 4:45 AM thank you for your suggestion. 4:47 AM /

13.

Text - INF Shuzzy Today at 3:30 AM Shuzzy's crib Hello Job Seekers i am here to invite you to our experienced and chill staff team. We have 1 available job currently open : Partner Manager (PM) These are the PM Requirements: - Must provide at least 5 partners per day Dm me if you are at all interested in this position ALL Work Must Be Free

14.

Text - 8:06 32 8:06 32" sher Price Infant Seat Fisher Price Infant Seat · $15 Fisher Price Infant Seat · $15 Mark as Sold Rate Buyer Mark as Sold Rate Buyer 6:55 AM Yes, it's available. $10 7:58 AM Fisher Price Infant Seat reated this group There s 1 person in this group Oh okay 5 is all I have ADD PEOPLE You'll have to move along then, sorry. See Latest Updates Lmfao goodluck selling that shitty thing. Just got a brand new one 10x better for 5 bucks O000 0000 moving a long then tho byeeeee Is t

15.

Text - Cars Under £500 6 h. Looking to buy a car asap, must be good condition, good amount of mot, nothing older than 10 years, service history up to date. Can pay £500 or less, thanks for reading 51 133 comments Like Comment

16. "Pay me to remove my fence"

Nature - 132 feet (not including gate) Camp McT Comes with bucket and rod for mixing cement, 2 shovels, rake, and hoe. Buyer must dig it out themselves $400 obo

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment