Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Guy Offers $350 One Night, Shows Up Offering Less, Then Offers Even Less


It seems as if this world will never run out of cheap choosing beggars that are all always trying to pull a fast one on sellers that see right through their ridiculous antics. This dude was a glaring lost cause from the start. If this ridiculous choosing beggar scenario got you going, check out this choosing beggar who asked for their classmate's notes, got rejected, and then had a meltdown.

1.

Text - My man i just Can come out 170$ are you accept ? I on my way No I'm sorry that's too low Let me know please right now Please ?? For me i pick up right now I can't sell for that low

2.

Text - I bought them for $800 Im outside I can't sell them for that low So not? I have right now the money How much? For now 170$

3.

Text - So not? I have right now the money How much? For now 170$ Nah man. That's too low Do for me please

4.

Text - Im autside You said 350 yesterday Then you said 225 And now you're saying 170 No thank you Thanks Let me know ir you accept I said no

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment