Monday, December 7, 2020

Man Buys Old Lady Coworker Coffee, Regrets It


Betty was playing with fire and she didn't even realize it. You can only imagine the kind of incredulous fear that gripped this poor dude as he watched Betty unknowingly, fearlessly chug a coffee drink that had six shots of espresso in it. It sounds like those 911 drinks are nothing but bad news. Why not just stick to a coffee, or even a double shot of espresso? That's just so much caffeine. 

1.

Blue - r/tifu + Join u/pringlepop63 • 2d 7 8 3 9 8 TIFU by buying my coworker coffee M So I work in an office with "Betty." Betty is an older woman, probably mid to late 60s. She doesn't have a car and is all around struggling with finances right now so I usually give her rides to and from work. We both enjoy coffee, she refills her 12oz travel mug at least twice a day during work with just a little bit of cream and sugar, im pretty much the same, except I only refill my mug once.

2.

Text - Anyway I pick her up this morning and I had a strong craving for a coffee from my favorite coffee place, Dutch Bros. For those of you who don't know its like Starbucks but slightly different, my roommate calls it crack Starbucks because the drinks tend to be stronger. I order myself a frozen 911 which is basically chocolate and caramel with 6 shots of espresso. I told Betty to order whatever she wanted, on me. Apparently Betty had never been here before and panicked when asked what she wa

3.

Text - Me: That was 6 shots of espresso that you just chugged! Betty: WHAT!? It didn't even taste like coffee! Why would you order that?! I get 911s everytime i go to dutch bros which is about twice a month Me: I drink it all the time. Why did you order it? Betty: Cause thats what you got! She calmed down, we go to work, 30 minutes later she starts complaining of chest pains and is sent home!

4.

Text - Y'all, I thought I killed that woman... I called her on lunch and she assured me that she was feeling better. Spoke to her after work and she told me she thought it was mostly due to how stressed out she already was and that the espresso just made it worse. She doesn't blame me and said she is fine. I'm never buying ANYONE a 911 again, you want the much espresso, buy it yourself, I dont need that responsibility. TLDR: TIFU by buying a coffee with 6 shots of espresso for an older woman who

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment