Monday, December 14, 2020

Best Compliments Dudes Received From Girls


Kind words are nice. We can all benefit from receiving a compliment at some unexpected point in our lives. Compliments always have a knack for uplifting those spirits. Maybe one of these will ring a bell. 

1.

Text - ImACoolGuy69• 1d 3 3 Awards a girl said I was understanding Reply 2.8k ...

2.

Text - fokijiv • 1d S 1 Award I used to work a dirty job that also had me staying in hotels. Walked by a pretty girl at the front desk, we nodded heads at each other as I went to my room to clean up. When I came back through to get something to eat in their restaurant she got a shocked look on her face and said, "damn, you clean up nice!" Still remember it 25 years later. Reply 1.8k ...

3.

Text - jeff_the_nurse • 1d 4 Awards "The kids are really lucky that you're their dad." I was wondering if l'd been doing well as a dad and felt kind of depressed, but hearing that from my sweet wife reaffirmed that I'm doing okay. Reply 936 ...

4.

Text - jibafij • 1d 3 1 Award 21 years old at the orthodontists getting a retainer fixed. Nurse who was probably only a few years older than me told me I had really nice blue eyes, while her fingers are all in my mouth. I'm gonna hold onto that one for awhile. Reply 1 5.6k 3 + ...

5.

Text - mejejix • 1d 3 8 8 Awards A coworker who I would walk to the bus station with said "I feel safe with you" and as a big hairy dude with resting murder face and a deep voice, that was something absolutely new to me. It's been 6 years and I still think about that compliment. | Reply 6.0k

6.

Text - GhostWriter888 • 1d 2 Awards My really sweet young teenage niece told her mom (my sister) that I was the kind of guy she wanted to marry one day. All very innocent and it melted me.

7.

Text - HairlineGod • 1d 3 3 Awards Walked by a young lady walking into a restaurant. She stopped & came back in to tell me I smell great. I smiled the rest of the day Edit: did not expect this to blow up lol thanks for the awards. Also, The cologne i had on was either Versace Eros, D&G Inferno (I think that's the name) or a third Versace Cologne i cant remember (only 31 use) for everyone asking haha. É Q Reply 4.3k 3 ...

8.

Text - i_amtheice • 1d Delivered for hospice for a few years. I kept having deliveries to this one facility where there was an old woman in a wheelchair who kept saying, "Hey, pretty man," whenever l'd walk past. I'd say hi back but I didn't think much of it. She probably said that to everyone. But then one time a female orderly asked her, "Pretty man?" as I was walking away. "GORGEOUS man," said the old lady. Never had that word associated with my appearance before or since. Thanks, lady. Reply

9.

Text - Alexexy • 1d 1 Award This exchange literally made me cry. Me: Its not like I have women all over me, I dont know why you think I'm a catch. Her: I dont know why you think you're not. Reply 328 ...

10.

Text - graveyardromantic • 1d 1 Award Honestly it was one time I got a new haircut and a girl I was talking to at the time said "before you were cute, now you're handsome". Reply 413 ...

11.

Text - DavidOfBronco013 • 1d 8 1 Award My friend hugged me and after she released the hug she placed her hand on my stomach whilst talking to me, she exclaimed in a room full of party guests, including my crush at the time "Have you been f*cking working out!?!" | was so embarrassed but happy too because I was a little insecure about myself. I sill am since I haven't been gymming Reply 1.1k ...

12.

Text - nethobo • 1d 8 4 Awards I was told, by a rather drunk lady, that my voice makes her ovaries twitch. I'm used to having people tell me I should be on radio, but that one was unique.

13.

Text - Rossi-5 • 1d "I feel safe with you". An old girlfriend said that to me. I've never felt more like a man. Another one was "you are way too charming to not a have a girlfriend!" Reply 1 509 3 ...

14.

Text - lenaxif • 1d A friend said that if he ever had to put his life in someone's hands it would be me. Not necessarily because l'm his closest friend but because l'm the most level-headed person he knows. Q Reply 534 3 ...

15.

Text - MappleSyrup13 • 1d At 18, my then 24 yo girlfriend who was my first real relationship, told me "you kiss wonderfully". Let's say the rooster in me fluffed his feathers + Reply 463 ...

16.

Text - VictOr117 • 1d S 3 Awards One time a buddy of mine was making fun of my hat and a random hot chick said "No! It looks super good on you." I wore that hat almost every day after for 3 years until it wore out. Reply 5.3k ...

17.

Text - cloudlocke_OG • 1d 8 2 Awards | (M) was working in Taiwan one summer. Solid group of people. Anyway, when time came to part ways, lots of hugs were exchanged. There was a traditional Muslim woman in the group who I clicked so well with from the moment we met. My understanding is that traditional Muslim woman do not make physical contact with males other than their husband. Anyway, I got to her for a goodbye, I simply put my hand in a waving gesture and said my goodbye. She then said "No,

18.

Text - originalchaosinabox • 1d Shortly after I graduated from college, I got this e-mail from my best friend's girlfriend. Not having much of a life, I was a frequent third wheel on their dates. She was a year behind us, so she was still in college after I had finished. Anyway, she just goes on and on in this e-mail about how much she misses seeing me around campus and hanging out with me. The line that stuck with me was, "Of all the people I know, you're the one I most want to see happy." Clos

19.

Text - AcidaEspada • 1d I got onto an elevator at the last minute one time and an older lady said it reminded her of Indiana Jones, then she said I could do radio with a voice like mine ;j Reply 583 ...

20.

Text - FreeStylin03_ • 1d "You have really nice veins" - nurse giving me a blood test Reply 3.4k ...

21.

Yellow - Logical_Lemur • 1d 7 Awards "I do" Reply 806 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment