Thursday, November 12, 2020

Roommate Mistakes Guy For His Ex, Hilarity Ensues


The costume was just that good. No, seriously all kidding aside this is absolutely hilarious. Poor guy was just trying to cheer up his buddy that was going through a tough break up, and ended up in the middle of a very uncomfortable moment of pure delirious confusion. 

1.

Text - r/tifu Join u/HalloweenHooligan • 8h TIFU pretending to be my roommate's ex M FYI: my roommate was planning to share this story from his perspective but thought it was more entertaining coming from me. This happened just over 2 weeks ago on Halloween night. Even though my roommate and I didn't go anywhere on Halloween, we still dressed up anyway. My roommate's costume was basically just an apron, boxers and socks. Not very imaginative, I know. In my roommate's defense though, he was going

2.

Text - For some reason my roommate still had some of his ex- girlfriend's clothes in his closet, which I, the constant clown, ended up trying on. For the record, the items of clothing were: short, heart-shaped pajama pants and an extremely tight camisole top. I was skinny enough to squeeze into them without too much effort, and the fact that I still had Tarzan-long hair (partly due to lockdown, mostly due to style), made my hideous transformation even more hilarious. So, there I was, dressed as

3.

Text - Cut to me waking up to my roommate struggling to pick me up off the couch. He already had one arm under my neck and another arm under my legs like a human forklift. All the lights in the living room were off at the time, but the TV was still on. My roommate's back was towards the TV when I opened my eyes, and from my POV, he looked less human and more like an ominous shadow figure. Not gonna lie, I was still far from sober at that moment. My roommate, on the other hand, was practically on

4.

Text - My roommate stood up and stared at me in silence. For the sake of full disclosure I said out loud "it's me dude". My roommate's reaction was eerie as fuck. His eyes grew really big but the rest of his face stayed completely calm. Without saying anything, he awkwardly zombie-walked to his room. I was to0 hammered to register what had happened but I damn sure knew I had to get out of my "costume" and lock my room before going to bed that night. TL:DR Dressed up as my roommate's ex-girlfrien

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment