Monday, November 9, 2020

Neighbor Antagonizes Guy, Gets Taste Of His Own Medicine


Man, that must've been unimaginably satisfying when that guy saw the pumpkin hit its mark. Some neighbors though, just ask for it. Sounds like this particular neighbor was nothing short of a waking nightmare. Dude had it coming. 

Check out some more juicy neighbor revenge with this neighbor who kept reporting a guy to the HOA, so a dude ended up taking a pro revenge.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/TheCrimsonnerGinge • 1d + Join 1 1 4 2 4 e1 3 3 Neighbor antagonized me all year, so I (quite literally) gave him a taste of his own medicine In college, I had a neighbor (Who will henceforth be Benny, like that asshat from New Vegas). And this neighbor, he was not a considerate neighbor. For example, he watched TikTok at 3am, connected to his Bluetooth speaker, which he so politely pointed directly at the wall to "improve sound quality". He piled his garbage in front of

2.

Text - I was, however, fairly friendly with one of his roommates. On one crisp November evening, this roommate let me in on a little social experiment he was conducting. In Benny's closet, in a black garbage bag, was a pumpkin from Halloween. Originally, it was just supposed to smell up the closet until Benny found it, but Benny never did find it. Move out day was in late December. I was packing up in my room, and my Roommate comes back and says "Hey, what's up with the bag of soup outside?" Aft

3.

Text - Benny was not fond of this development. He knocked on my door, banging like the headboard of a wedding bed, and *demanded* to know why I had put my garbage in front of his door. So, I reminded him that it was, actually, his garbage. In fact, it was actually his compost at that point. Obviously, he apologized for the misunderstanding, took out his own garbage, and left me alone, and we both went our separate ways, since we only needed to tolerate each other for a few hours. No, actually, b

4.

Text - I went over to the pumpkin, which luckily was still contained in its fine plastic vessel. So I crept, ever so slowly, towards Benny's room, pumpkin bag in hand, shotput style. When Benny opened the door, we made brief eye contact. I saw him, he saw me, he saw Excalibur in my hand, and in that moment he knew his fate. And as he moved to close the door, I loosed the pumpkin on its most holy journey. I can say that I understand how Olympians feel when they break a record with a herculean act

5.

Text - Best part? His roommate's and everything he owned was shielded by what I can only explain as angels sent to protect him from my righteous wrath. TL;DR: Neighbor threw a moldy, soupy, 3-month-old pumpkin at me, but he is the one who got pumpkin'd. 4.2k 94 ↑, Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment