Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Mindless Things Said By Credit Card Customers


Some people just dig their own holes when it comes to credit card conundrums. Seriously, every now and again the clueless credit card customer will seemingly craft a mess from a situation that otherwise would've been completely peaceful. Or, you've got that level of profound ignorance that results in a credit card customer calling to complain about "interest" that was actually a charge from Payless Shoes. 

1.

Text - r/talesfromcallcenters + Join u/HoneyDippinDan • 1y More dumb things uttered by my credit card customers. Customer: I can't believe you guys charged me $46.72 in interest when my balance is barely $200. Me: l'm looking at your bill and I don't show that we charged you any interest. Customer: Well I'm looking right at it. It's right there on July 17th. Me: Do you mean the charge marked "Payless Shoes"? Customer: Yeah, that's the one. Me: That's not interest, that's a charge made at Payless

2.

Text - Customer: How can you be so sure? Customer: I just got my new card but there seems to be a couple issues here. First of all, you completely misspelled my name. It has my neighbors name on it. Plus you guys seem to be using his address. Customer: I don't plan on paying my bill with you guys for a couple months, so I need you to shut off the interest and late payment fees.

3.

Text - Customer: I can't believe believe you closed my account just because I was late one time. Is that any way to do business? Note: She was counting a nine month stint of nonpayment as "one time". Customer: I'm tired of you guys constantly giving me late fees and shutting off my card. This crap happens almost every single month. So what if I don't pay my bills, does that make me some sort of deadbeat?

4.

Text - Customer: Is my card still good? I need to use it tonight. Me: Were you aware that your account has been collections for the past two years? Customer: Yeah, I know about that. But is my card still good? Customer: I don't understand why you guys closed my account. I've been working very closely with your collections department for almost three years now. Customer: I went through your automated system, and it would only listed off charges up until today. What I need to know is what things l

5.

Text - Me: Ma'am, we have no way of determining what you are buying next month. Customer: Well how the hell do you expect me to make up my budget for next month? Customer: Does my bill include charges from things I am buying in the future? Customer: You guys are idiots. I only get paid on the 1st of every month and your bill doesn't arrive until the 10th of each month. By that time, I've spent my entire paycheck. You guys aren't going to see a single red cent until you get your shit together and

6.

Text - Note: I had to hit the mute button really quick on this one so he wouldn't hear me laughing. The man had a certain passion in his voice that made me realize that he truly believed we were the screw ups. Customer: Do you realize someone put a message on your website saying the website is down for updates? Also, I haven't been able to log in to your website. Me: It's okay, we put that message there. Customer: Why? Me: To let you know that our website is down for updates and you won't be abl

7.

Text - Me: I'm sorry, but our website is down right now for updates. But it will be up in about two hours. Customer: Which time zone will those two hours take place in? Me: Umm, all of them. Also this: Me: Our website will be back up in about an hour. Customer: An hour? How long is that in my time zone? 1.7k 167 1, Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment