Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Employee Catches Managers Stealing, Gets Nice Raise


Man, just when we thought we'd seen the worst of the worst, when it comes to scumbag managers, we end up happening upon this mess. You've got a couple managers that thought they'd be able to get away with stealing. Well, this employee certainly taught them a humbling, harsh lesson. And talk about a raise that was well deserved!

1.

Text - r/RegularRevenge u/ifallupthestairsalot • 317d + Join Caught managers stealing, got a hefty raise! Regular This happened a few years ago. When I was 16, I got my first job working for a franchise owned pizza place. I worked there until I was 24. When I was 19, I received the shift leader and got a .30 cent raise. Our store was pretty slow and we only had a handful of employees there, so I understood. One day the franchise owner comes in when I'm running my shift to tell me l would be gett

2.

Text - So the next day I'm working my 10 am to 12 am shift and the new manager comes in. We'll call him Stan. We talk a little more and he asks why there isn't an assistant manger, I let him know we probably don't make enough to pay an assistant manager. He said he would worry about that and he left. I jumped to the conclusion that he was going to make me the assistant. Wrong. I closed that night and had to come in at 4pm the next day. When I did, Stan was there with a girl I've never seen befor

3.

Text - Before Stan and Kelly I worked 10a to 12a 4 days a week, then 4 to close on two other days. Now I just had 4p to 12a 5 days a week. No more overtime. That severely hurt me financially but I sucked it up. This place was pretty much in my back yard and I loved my job before all this mess. The next couple of weeks are okay except we are coming up short Every night that I close. Usually no more than 10$ but that's a lot! And it was coming back on me because l'm the one who does the nightly in

4.

Text - I brought the shortage problem to Stan and he told me if it kept happening he would start taking it from my check! I had Never stolen a penny from this place and I felt pretty attacked. He says he wasn't accusing me, just letting me know what he would have to do. I said fine. Every day from now on, when I close I want to do a shift change. A shift change is basically counting down the drawers, which would help figure out where the shortages are coming from. He agrees. The Very Next Day I

5.

Text - Btw I was in the back office counting the drawers, Wendy was covering the front. I pick up the phone and call the customer from earlier. I didn't ask why he cancelled. I asked how his experience was today since we had a new manager. He said it was fine except she needed to learn how to work the credit card machine. Apparently she told him she could only take cash. He said he left, went to the atm and came back and paid 80 in cash for the pizzas. He said other than that, everything was fin

6.

Text - I knew if I went to Stan he wouldn't do anything about it so I call our franchise owner "Eric". I ask his opinion and he said he thinks I'm right. So he tells me what to do. First, I wasn't allowed to say a word about it to Stan or Wendy. He said let Wendy leave and finish out the day as usual. He said if she's not stealing, you will come up 80 over at the end of the night. If she's stealing, we should break even. I finished counting. We were one dollar short. Side note again- If this is

7.

Text - Maybe 20 mins later, Stan walks out, brushes past me and gets in his car. Wendy comes out next and tells me she hopes I'm happy. Eric hadn't come out of the office yet so I went back there to talk to him. He said in three weeks they stole over 1,000 between them and he would have never known if it wasn't for me. He then says, oh you're the new assistant manager, I'm gonna give you 13/hr and we will consider more after a preliminary period. 13/hr. I was making 8.50 before this. I stayed a

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment