Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Impatient Driver Gets Instant Karma


Guy should've just kept his cool and not yeeted past that other driver, over a double yellow line. But alas, sometimes the road ragers of this world need to learn their lessons the hard way. Honestly, this particular scenario is hilarious. The fact that the dude in the Challenger yelled some profanity out his window right before the cop pulled him over, was really the icing on the cake. 

Check out another juicy tale of revenge with this manager who fired a third of their team, expected the rest of the squad to work harder, and had it all backfire.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/is_it_corona_time • 3h 5 2 1 e 2 1 Want to YEET past me over a double yellow line? Enjoy your ticket! Please excuse formatting, l'm on mobile. The community I live in has a speed limit of 25mph. It also has a connecting street to another dev which leads to a main road, so people tend to cut through my neighborhood to get there. Many drivers enjoy speeding through the streets rather than following the speed limit. The local police department therefore decided to sta

2.

Text - There's a gentleman who regularly cuts through my neighborhood who owns a Dodge Challenger. For those who don't know, Challengers can get LOUD. Consequently, this fellow enjoys revving the engine every 100 yards or so to inform everyone nearby that this is a Dodge Challenger and its driver likely has a less-than-average-size endowment. This morning, I found myself pulling out of my driveway right as the Challenger turned the corner and approached. And you bet your ass I booped that cruise

3.

Text - the entire ride through my neighborhood. And the driver behind me was pissed. Revving that engine, riding my bumper, the works. I was loving it. The piece de resistance was when we turned onto the street right before the main entrance. Sure enough, a police car was there. Now, normally, the police puts a car there without an officer inside just to spook drivers into slowing down, but today the universe was on my side. In his haste to pass me and continue on his merry way, the driver of th

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment