Sunday, November 29, 2020

25 Trashy Moments Riddled with Garbage-ness


Life is weird, and sometimes people don't make excellent decisions. That's putting it lightly. Trashy behavior can come from all sides, be it an inconsiderate neighbor or a thieving landlord. People aren't always on their best behavior, so we get trashy moments bubbling with garbage-osity.

1.

Gym - SE uopuor

2.

Text - Pec 7 at M:30pm • & It's a miracle. I'm finally pregnant after 4 years of trying to with David. Thank you God for this blessing. It Like Comment Share and 3 others like this. Iunderstand your happy, and I'm happy to see you guys happy, and I think it's awesome and all, I just don't think you should tell everyone you've been trying since you where 13.. that's just me. Yesterday at I 1:53 PM • Unlike • i I Reply It's not just you, 3 Lol

3.

Product - Sunday Night Football on NBC O SUNDAY NICHT October 26 Rhode Island football coach was fired and his team is suspended after he put a 19 year old man into a 13-14 year old youth league (via ABC6) ORITE BereanerS 84 Buccar

4.

Tattoo - JEFFREY DAHMER

5.

Font - 30 mins t I really hate being outta cigs. Come on child support It Like Comment Share likes this. I know the feeling. It sucks. 12 minutes ago · Like · Reply Not my problem but that money should be for just that supporting a child not bad habits Just now Like · Reply

6.

Text - O Liar O -ilometers away I am a cheating ass douche bag who never checks my profile so i don't know it says this. Im married and have a beautiful child but all i want to do is screw strangers. So who's in??_ RECOMMEND GEORGE TO A FRIEND REPORT GEORGE

7.

Wood - Who in this group is greasy enough to take a hit off of this public picnic table pipe? -PIPE

8.

Text - Active now Facebook You're friends on Facebook Lives in 10:43 PM Congratulations on getting married today cuzzo, is there any chance u have cashapp and can send me a little bit of money I've literally asked everyone in my messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, and contacts

9.

Dog - INSIDE edition Dog Thrilled To See Owners At Shelter But They're There To Adopt Different Dog 4.2M views

10.

Text - AZ asked in Family & Relationships > Family · 9 years ago is sebastian a gay name? my son is 17 years old and i named him sebastian by mistake. is sebastian a gay name? will he become gay? Answer Save 11 Answers Relevance v Hellen 9 years ago Favorite Answer Yes that's exactly how it works there is a secret list of names and if you pick one by 'mistake' (It has to be a mistake by the way. It doesn't work if you choose the name on purpose) then your child will slowly become gay.

11.

Property - M50 M50 01-9620011

12.

Supermarket - S WIRELESS PHOMES IT AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF

13.

Wire fencing - PLEASE REMEMBER 1) THESE ARE KIDS 2) THIS IS A GAME 3) THE COACHES VOLUNTEER 4) THE UMPIRES ARE HUMAN 5) THIS IS NOT MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL THANK YOU MAA

14.

Land vehicle - PSA: having a garage sale? She will steal from you. I don't normally post much but I feel so inclined to help my other neighbors who are also having a garage sale today. This woman led me to believe she was buying two items for $3. When she went to her car she had a couple other things in her hands that she must have been hiding behind her back from me. The total loss was $5. Apparently, you need it more than I do. Not cool, lady, not cool.

15.

Product - Woman smashes window at Popeyes because $4 meal doesn't come with soda nbcchi.com/7keLxmf

16.

Text - Starting to realize why I have never got my deposit back I» Landlord Round Table 11 mins O Has anyone ever had to give back the security deposit? A few months ago my long term tenants left my place in surprizingly good condition and I wracked my brains trying to find something they broke and I couldn't fault them for a single thing! I think it was because its a newly built apartment, every other property in my portfolio was an older building with things sure to fall apart. It's got me won

17.

Street performance - AHORRO MEJOR RRECIO TO 615

18.

Text - RIGHTEOUSNESS EXAULTETHA NATION: BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE THE BLOOD OF JESUS...CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN Big Jim's Boobie Bungalow Exit 6 TN Truck Parking Food-Daily Specials

19. Ads are getting wild...

Face - You Might Also Like Kate Gosselin Gained 240lbs And Looks Disgusting Now

20.

Automotive lighting - "Some asshole stole a part of our side mirror 'cause we parked where he usually parks his car."

21.

Text - Hey, old lady who stole our doormat: You should probably just bring it back That's super weird. **.and you're way too old for this shit.

22.

Text - 12:40 4 21 mins I'm taking my boyfriend and our kids on a family vacation. He feel like im wrong for not including his kid. I told him that he or his baby mother can pay for their kid if they want her to go. I feel like that's not my kid so that's not my responsibility. I'm a wrong O Like Comment A Share 00 13

23.

Hair - Mom caught with gun outside Disney World blamed 6-year-old son: deputies By Joshua Rhett Miller October 30, 2020 | 11:40am I Updated

24.

Ice cream cone - Blow cigarette smoke into the kids drinks to make them look haunted

25.

Face - Meanwhile in Florida.. Florida Woman Claims Her Name Is "My Butt Just Farted" By Spencer Graves Oct 27, 2020 O Pinellas County

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment