Thursday, October 15, 2020

Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Cheating, Learns It Was Laundry Detergent Pods


Let this man's story of fail be a lesson in not leaping toward assumptions. Even with that being said, it does seem like he was caught up in quite the unsettling and genuinely physically uncomfortable predicament. Those laundry detergent pods will get you, man. It's definitely a good thing that he learned what was going on when it was all said and done. Couldn't have been good for his health! 

1.

Text - r/tifu + Join u/Filifresh • 1y TIFU by telling my girlfriend I knew she cheated on me M This happened approximately six years ago, I was laughing about it with my friend today, who recommend that I post it here. So, flashback to undergrad, things are good and I just started dating this beautiful girl that I had met in class. I was enamored with her, shocked that I loved her so fast, and amazed that she even wanted to date me. The first months are amazing, we can't keep our hands off each

2.

Text - After a few months into our relationship, I started to notice some concerning symptoms. As you can probably hypothesize, when I pee'd, it burned. At first, I just assumed it must have been something weird with my diet, to be sure, I decided to stop taking creatine just in case. But, as time went on (a few days later), the burning became unbearable. I would literally be struggling to stand while I pee'd because the pain was so intense. After, I would literally lay in my bed in the fetal po

3.

Text - Well, at this point, I was no longer convinced that my diet was causing the symptoms. No, it had to be what I thought unfathomable, my girlfriend must have cheated on me. I hadn't been with anyone else. I hadn't been with anyone else since I began pursuing her, months before we became exclusive. I was shocked. Things seemed so perfect, she seems like such a good person, where had I gone wrong? The thought made my blood boil, until I outright confronted her. I told her I knew she must have

4.

Text - The same night I confronted my girlfriend, my roommates girlfriend came over to stay at our place. She was being nice and went to do some dishes for us. Around this time my roommates and I had just moved into a new house. In the process all our belongings got shuffled around. As she went to get some dish washing pods, she exclaimed "why are you guys washing your dishes with laundry detergent!?!?!" I heard that and it all clicked, holy shit, I've been pissing out bleach?!?! I instantly fel

5.

Text - TL;DR - Months into a new relationship it began to intensely burn when I pee'd. I told my girlfriend I knew she cheated on me and demanded she go with me to take an STD test. The night before we went, I inadvertently discovered that I had been consuming bleach, causing my symptoms, because my roommates were using laundry detergent pods instead of dish washing soap. 2 >>

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment