Monday, October 5, 2020

Entitled Mom Gets Rejected, Makes Threats


Oh man, this especially entitled mom decided she'd go ahead and spew out all kinds of nonsense after being rightfully rejected. Yes, in this world people actually expect fair compensation for their services. On top of that, after being rejected the mom threatens to tell on the tutor for being unfriendly. 

1.

Text - Hi Anna this is contacting you about the French lessons for my daughter. sister 5:23 PM Hi! 5:23 PM I hope you're having a good weekend. My daughter is excited to start learning in preparation for our vacation to Paris next summer. Can you tell me your rate? 5:24 PM

2.

Text - As I say to i my normal rate is $50 an hour however because she is his niece I will do for only $40 per hour. Weekend afternoons is best because then I'm not tired from working. If I come to your home it's better however you have 5:26 PM option to come to my place. 40 is much too high I was under the impression you were going to do this cheaply as a favor to I'm thinking more along the lines of 5 an hour. Think of all the MMS points you'll score with the boss. 5:26 PM $5? Sarcasm? 5:27 PM

3.

Text - No dear as I mentioned I was under the impression you were doing this as a favor to YOUR BOSS. 5:28 PM $40 is a great offer and is not high for a quality tutor as I am. I never told a favor. I only tell him I would would tutor for 5:29 PM subtract $10. How about 7 an hour? 5:29 PM Nyet 5:30 PM

4.

Text - That's not French that's Russian. 5:30 Pt I'm Russian 5:30 PM So you're not even French? 5:30 PM Nyet 5:31 PM How can you teach French if you're Russian? 5:31 PM I don't understand? Why can't a Russian person teach French? 5:31 PM

5.

Text - What I mean is if you're not French why are you charging so much? Your rates should be much lower. You're not an actual French woman so my daughter's lessons will be second hand. 5:32 PM Because I speak French fluently, I have experience teaching French and I have ACTFL certification. Also $40 is not much. I can teach her just as well as any French person could. Is true I don't know all cultural references however this isn't needed information to 5:33 PM learn a language.

6.

Text - Let's just settle at 10 and Saturdays are perfect for my daughter. 5:33 PM Nyet. I will only teach for $40 5:34 PM I which you wouldn't use that word it sounds so harsh and aggressive. 5:34 PM There's no need to be stubborn. told me you would do this for us as a favor. Do it for 10 and l'll recommend you to other people. 5:35 PM No 5:35 PM

7.

Text - Excuse me? He's your boss he's not going to like it when I tell him about this unfriendly exchange. 5:37 PM Where is unfriendly messages? I'l print a copy of the text messages for him Monday and he will see 5:38 PM there is not any unfriendliness. I'll talk to him before that and he won't want to hear anything from you. 5:38 PM

8.

Text - :( I'm not going to teach your daugh- ter French. This conversation is 5:39 PM over so you have a good day. Excuse me honey? Dot get snippy with me I don't know who you think U are but you don't get get snippy with me. 5:39 PM I'm not one of your little Russian boys I'm an adult and you don't have the privilege to treat me rudely. 5:40 PM potato potato 5:40 PM What?? 5:40 PM

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment