Friday, September 11, 2020

Man Steals $400 Of Gas, Employee Gets The Last Laugh


Trying to pass off counterfeit bills is one of the dumbest things that a human being can do. Just picturing the look on this guy's face when he returned to the gas station, and saw those cops waiting to take him in is priceless. The fact that he had almost $2K of counterfeit bills on him was the true icing on the cake. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + Join u/theaccounterl • 303d Guy steals 400 dollars of gas, but I get the last laugh. Mobile blah blah. Backstory: I used to work at a marina when I was in high school that sold gas and allowed people to dock for free if they wanted to. Now one day a guy comes in on a pretty big boat comes in and gets a lot of gas. Like 400 dollars worth of gas. He comes to the counter to pay and gives me 400 dollars in 100 dollar bills and I accept them and he goes on his merry way.

2.

Text - Fast forward a week or so and I am told by my boss that the bills he payed in were all counterfeit bills. Unfortunately as he payed in cash we had no way of tracking him down, so we think that he just got away with stealing 400 dollars worth of gas. That is until this idiot comes back after about a month and a half, thinking he got away with stealing the gas. When he comes back in I recognize the guy and tell my coworker to call the police right away. However, I knew that this guy would j

3.

Text - Luckily for me this guy asks to dock the boat for an hour or so on our dock and I tell it's not a problem. Now it is policy to get the name and phone number of customers using free dockage, as well as asking that they leave their keys in the boat so that we can move the boat to a different dock if needed. He complies to all of the rules and leaves his boat, and he leaves his keys with me. After probably about 15 minutes of waiting the police show up on the dock and ask my boss where the g

4.

Text - At this point I was pissed at this dude for making me look dumb for basically losing 400 dollars, so I call and tell him: "Hey, this is (Me) from Marina, it seems as though there is an issue with your engine and it seems to be smoking".- for those that don't know boats that well, engines are very expensive and this one in particular was a 350 horsepower Yamaha engine, which is top of the line so that man got back to that boat in record time.

5.

Text - When he got back to the boat the look on his face when he saw 2 cops waiting for him was priceless. He tried to play it off and act like he had done nothing wrong and he didn't know why the police were there, but that was short lived as they arrested him and told him why he was being arrested. Turns out the guy had almost 2 grand in counterfeit 100 dollar bills on him. 9.3k 368 1 Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment