Monday, September 14, 2020

Facepalm Moments of Intense Dumbness


Human beings can do some absolutely incredible things when it comes to observation, innovation and expressing nuance. At the same time, there will always be those of us who aren't exactly running on all cylinders.  And then sometimes we're just having an off day. These are the producers of facepalm moments of mystifying dumbness

1.

Organism - I'm dying. My mom bought this book for my 6 year old and I just called to ask if she had actually opened the book. She hadn't. a IF ANIMALS COULD TALK I WINK I HAVE A COKE PROBLEM FOLAR BEAR "NHEAL THE FUCK ALL NE KEYS?" KANGAKDO BY CARLA BUIWIN L 1OSH CASSIDY

2.

Text - @acidkawhi bitch you mean food???? A elijah @fakeleny 1d has anyone tried making edibles but without weed? like virgin edibles or something 6:45 PM 2020-09-11 · Twitter for iPhone

3.

Text - ISTOP My housemate left, he owes me $20, and he took the shower head

4.

Product - 23:36 yeah lol id be freaking out to if my clock was displaying nonsense numbers you are aware that's a 24-hour set clock right? so it's just saying its 11:36 pm? im sorry if this isnt "pc" but i dont care about the british customs

5.

Vehicle - 一

6.

Bowling - E BARRE STRIKE 2 RRA

7.

Text - 3 hrs 14 True love is when my boyfriend eats the pickles off my burger because l don't like them, even though he doesn't like pickles either. Like Comment and 14 others like this. Or you could both not eat the pickles. 3 hrs Like 64

8.

Asphalt

9.

Text - Q can a blind person Q can a blind person dream Q can a blind person see again Q can a blind person drive Q can a blind person cry a can a blind person see Q can a blind person become ias Q can a blind person see light Q can a blind person be a doctor Q can a blind person sleep with their eyes open Q can a blind person go to jail

10.

Text - some quack &+ Folgen @hurlarious my fav colour is also hitler BOUTIQUE SALES / CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES/ MY FAVORITI MY FAVORITE COLOR IS Jiter

11.

Transport - चकिया धर्मल ल्ट CHAATHERMAL LT

12.

Text - Replying to I got dumped for having red hair. My boyfriends Mum didn't want to risk having ginger grandchildren, so she made him dump me. He married a blonde and had two ginger kids..Karma. My Kids are blonde. 8:45 AM · Aug 18, 2020 i)

13.

T-shirt - There are two types of people in this world: 1 Those who can extrapolate 1) from incomplete data "So two of my classmates just asked our professor if his shirt is missing a 2nd part."

14.

Text - Sol had a wedding in my Calendar for this Saturday and I was very stressed out becausel didn't know whose it was andI was afraid I was going to miss it. Then I realized that it was part of my 20 year plan and I set it like 5 years ago. It's my wedding, l'm missing my wedding. 15/08/2018, 01:48 52.9K Retweets 358K Likes

15.

Text - r/AskReddit Posted by u/getfookenrekt 12h 6 8 O 11 1 7 6. 10 What is a common thing in your country but rare in others? 14,1k 8,3k Share SINGLE COMMENT THREAD VIEW ALL Frightnite20 • 7m FREEDOM!!!! 田 Reply Vote getfookenrekt : 6m That's a flag of Liberia

16.

Text - In my hungover state I went food shopping. Reached for a pack of sausages & someone reached at the same time so l stepped back & said "sorry you go ahead". I then realised l'd actually seen my own arm in a mirror & had apologised to myself in front of a lady handing out samples

17.

Text - Hi this is micropost we have had dificultys geting you on the xbox data bayse we recuire youre email and pasward to get you back on our databayse Learn2spell@school.com My pass is Stupidk1d Omg yoy actualy fel for it have fun geting hack Reply: 0/500

18.

Transport - NORWAY Fuxing racist with his confedarate flag 9:10 AM · Jul 20, 2020 695 82 people are Tweeting about this Replying to @etrnl_classic It literally says Norway on top, holy fk 9:14 AM Jul 20, 2020

19.

Facial expression - VOU MATCHEO WITH ROZ ON S0 where did d you get that yoda dol haha it's just photoshopped no not the photo. i mean the yoda doll yeuh it's not a doll, unforturutely! anyways! what kinda movies do you like? besides Star Wars, presumably :) Sert so you just.put a fake image on your profile? that's literally the definition of catfishing, you're a liar and a sneak and I'm reporting you. not letting you fool anyone else with your little tricks. Carter 21 a Lives in Chicago O less t

20.

Text - 45 mins · A Is there any sort of book subscription for kids that exists where you order books and once you read them you return them and get more? 7 Comments Like לו Comment It's called a library. 01 38m Like Reply

21.

Font - Never let a stranger sit by themselves, you'll be surprised what tales they have to tell 9:32 PM · Dec 21, 2016 23.7K 9 6.2K people are Tweeting about this Replying to @spicyjumex Bro this is your grandma we go to church together cmon 9:07 PM · Oct 15, 2019

22.

Organism - I stole a packaged Ham from the store today & gave it a proper burial. Now the animal's soul can finally be at peace. RIP little buddy. t å Tribute video of burial to follow. #Vegan 169 27 180 281 Why not give it to someone who needs it more? This could have given a meal to a kid in poverty or a homeless person, not very thoughtful. 1 27 1 42 శ్రీ Replying to I would rather let them starve than feed them meat

23.

Product - "My wife's calculator wasn't working due to a lack of light so I told her to use her phone. This was not what I was expecting."

24.

Motorcycle helmet - Biker Lover Sponsored · * This is my relationship goal. Get them now here: https://rebrand.ly/rdc241 MY BEARD IS THE ONLY HAIR PLACE BEARD HERE THAT HODrWEE YÖUR LEG 16 4 Comments 3 Shares

25.

Text - i couldnt find my headphones and its late at night solution: get a stethoscope and put it up to the speaker with the computer on low volume if i cant find my headphones what makes you think im going to find a stethoscope just lying around

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment