Thursday, September 10, 2020

Entitled People and Their Demanding Boldness


If you know anyone who you haven't talked to in months, but is so entitled and laughably bold that they'd demand that you renew your subscription service on their behalf, go ahead and cancel that service. Entitled and absurd audacity can come from a family member, boss or stranger, and it never stops being aggravating and perplexing.

1.

Text - 10:01 9 N M ll 25% Active just now hi took me a while to find you I'm hi who is this I'm you sold me your laptop a few years ago oh I remember now whats up well today I dropped my laptop and was wondering when you can come and fix it for me or take it to the apple store to fix it wtf Write a message ...

2.

Text - WHATSAPP 3m ago Your Netflix expires tomorrow. I know you aint talking to me and shit but could you please just renew it?

3.

Text - Hi and yea Welll it broke so0000000000000000o00000000000 0000000o000000000000000 i'm not buying you a new one, i gave it to you as a gift so you should've used it better. I literally saved up money for it I KNOW I KNOW But I need to take care of rosel and it can be so expensive and i really need a hair straightner please just one last favor for me cutie К. I can get you some cheaper one for christmas but thats all you're going to get Actuallllyyyyyy I was going to ask for another brand an

4.

Text - 15h • Seeking clothes. Donation or for cheap in good nice condition for winter. Want zip up hoodies. Like aroepostale. Ambercrombie. Billibonng and brands like that. Want jeans brands silver and maurices and others. Size 14 length 27 but probably have to try on. Want think long John shirts bigger sizes. Probably have to try on. Stocking hat with a bill. Where some men's clothes. Like all colors. All of the Rochester groups where people harassed me then I was kicked have had pictures taken

5.

Text - Hey can I get you to do a full body detail of my OC??? Sure, that'll be anywhere from $25- $50 depending on the design and how many colors and if you'd like shadows or a background, can you send a pic of the OC? Uh I can't afford that can you do free? No? I could do a chibi head shot for free but there is no way l'm doing a full body detailed for free.. You sound like a scammer l'll report you and you'll never get anymore work OH NO! ANYWAY Your rude as fuck! Message...

6.

Blackboard - Miler DRINKING LINGO• GENUINE DRAFT Good call: MAKE IT STRONG you WANT FREE EXTRA BO0ZE. THATS NOT A THING You WANT TWICE THE BOOZE ND WLL BE CHARGED ACCORDIASLY "MAKE IT A DOUBLE "MAKE IT TALL → You THINK =MORE BOOZE ACTUALLY = MORE MIX "EASY ON THE ICE → MEANS YouRE THAT GUY 'ON THE ROCKS→ ICE BooRE.GLASS PERFECT IT'U TAKE CARE OF You" ...La. OK. "I KNOW THE OWNER→ so Do WEI WE WILL TELL HIM You SAY HI. @THE PIT_BAR #XTREMEACTIONPARK

7.

Text - ... 40m 0 What a racket! I watched my kids so excited to see the ice 00 ele they grabbed a $5 bill from their cream truck come around & braclet s only to be able to buy just 2 things because everything was $2, $3, $4! How do you turn away a 2-yr old who is holding a $1 bill Like ל Comment Share

8.

Text - Yesterday at 11:01 AM · O This is my first actual post . I'm looking for a collaborative partner to help me co write my first script. It's a comedy . I have the bones but am not a writer. Prefer someone with experience . I'm an artist but not a script writer . But I think it's pretty funny . This is not a paying job but I will split any future profits 50/50 if its made 1 15 Comments O Like Comment Author You have to have a sense of comedy . I'll reveal the details and script ideas if you

9.

Text - GUTA Jared Dines O 100 ... 3 j.O how dare l.. Please reply to me ... please...just one time.. I really need a guitar. Tue 9:00 PM Please Wed 2:03 PM Please reply to me. Wed 9:15 PM Hallo . please reply to me Please Thu 8:32 PM Ok I get it. You are also like others. Playing with people's emotions... Or you are a famous man so you don't want to talk to them, who made you famous... You don't care about your fans .so please don't make emotional video... just play guitar and time after time sa

10.

Text - ll Metro by T-Mobile ? 3:18 PM 47% O 20m · A Does anyone know who owns ? I just offered $3,000 for a bird and the young lady there would not even negotiate with me. Their business must be really good to walk away from cash!! Like לו Comment Author I asked if he was for sale and everyone said yes. They are asking $5k and I offered $3k-for my mother. 15m Like Reply View 1 previous reply... #choosingbeggar O3 13m Like Reply so you think asking them to take 40% less is a reasonable offer? Wri

11.

Product - Wawa Pease share that you work in one of the felds belew with our ansociate at the register to recelve your free collee Wiwe wiwa wawa Wawa With Our Heartfelt Thanks We invite all Teachers, Faculty and School Administration to enjoy Ofer extended to Teachen, facutx School Adminsution and Support Perionget FREE COFFEE (FOR A LIMITED TIME) O Like Comment A Share on us to thank you for everything you do, especially during this challenging time, to support students this new school year (1)

12.

Product - > Living in ... 2h · O Today's (9/4) LCS Meals from Heritage High School. Pick up at the school entree choice is Cheesy Beef Nachos or Pepperoni Pizza! Bus delivery entree is Cheesy Beef Nachos. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack included!! wHO PEL YOSTHOS CEMA DairyPure RISPY Cinnamn Toasi cřunch. ROLD GOLD hole Gr Cheddar orang heartzels Oniginal 113 83 Comments 6 Shares O Like Comment Share It's just so sad that not all children are included now. Broke my kids' hearts. View 3 previ

13.

Text - Living in 2h - 0 2h Like Reply It's just so sad that not all children are included now. Broke my kids' hearts. 2h Like Reply I agree! 2h Like Reply thought all kids in the city were included 1h Like Reply * thats bc someone doesn't live in the city... 1h Like Reply rao live in the city, but my kids are not enrolled in an LcS school. In the

14.

Text - l Superdrug 21:18 @ 1 75% 4 Tutor Message FREE O Bishop's Stortford, England Any tutors willing to do free work for a #singlemum you will gain valuable experience and a once in a lifetime opportunity to educate my little angel. Roll on the PM's XX O Like Comment Share

15.

Text - Today 1:15 AM hi i'm interested in working with u guys Today 7:26 AM how so? Today 1:37 PM so you guys could send me something & id post on my story and tag u guys & go live promoting you guys No thanks. I don't feel comfortable working with a private account weird ass bitch Imaoooo imagine coming into MY story asking for free stuff then getting upset cause I said no O bitch i didn't text u it was my manager your shit ugly as fuck anyways or deserves to be burnt now stfu before i take a h

16.

Text - WOULD ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WALKING DOWN THE STREET AS IT IS ĐỊSTUREING MY DOGS AND CAUSING THEM TO SOME MEMBERS OF OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD ARE FINDING THIS INT OLERA BLE! BARK. I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR CO-OPERATION IN. THIS MATTER.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment