Sunday, August 9, 2020

Work Memes to Soften the Grind


As much as we love being able to eat food and sleep in a warm bed, some jobs can be tiring, frustrating and at worst, utterly pointless. So it can be cathartic to unwind with some work memes for those of us who can't stand our jobs. It seems crazy, but some people actually like their jobs, and that's still a hard one to understand.

1.

Forehead - When that annoying co-worker won't stop talking and you're trying not to lose it.

2.

Hair - My face when a coworker starts acting like a supervisor. Please Susan, act your wage.

3.

Text - Vikram; विक्रम; दिवतभ; -9 @gvicks Interviewer: How do you explain this 4 year gap on your resume? Me: That's when I went to Yale. Interviewer: That's impressive. You are hired. Me: Thanks. I really need this Yob. >

4.

Job - YOU'RE ASKINGA PRETTY HIGH SALARY FOR SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE WELL, THIS JOB IS GOING TO BE SUPER HARD SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. imgflip.com

5.

Text - You ever get to work on time and put in a good 8 hours then look at your watch and it's only been 45 minutes?

6.

Cartoon - YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF WORK EXPERIENCE, BUT WHAT ARE YOUR DEGREES IN? WELL, I'M FROM CANADA SO CELSIUS.

7.

Text - Jay @theshamingofjay nu The early bird gets to cry for a little bit longer in the work parking lot.

8.

Text - Roa @rororoaboat Boss: Why do you need to leave work early? Me: Bro, I'm straight up not having a good time.

9.

Cartoon - *skips dialogue and starts fighting the boss* Everyone else at the staff meeting: "Shadow Angel F6.com/OurAnimeSociety

10.

Tree - When your co-workers really need your help but you still have 2 minutes left of your break...

11.

Text - When I first started my job: what needs to be done? What else can I do to help? Me now: fire me I dare u

12.

Cool - late night come home Say WORK SOCKS I know

13.

Text - This is is beautiful. Yak Just saw two construction workers sitting together and laughing. I know what they're building: Friendship 132

14.

Job - Interviewer: how would you describe yourself? Me: verbally, but l've also prepared a dance

Submitted by:

Tagged: job , jokes , work , Memes , lol , funny

No comments:

Post a Comment