Friday, August 28, 2020

Twitter Thread: Pop Punk Bands As John Mulaney Quotes


@Sad_Bhabie's viral Twitter thread features various pop punk bands from the 2000's as John Mulaney quotes. For those unfamiliar with John Mulaney, he's a well known stand-up comedian, writer, and producer. With that being said, bring on the sweet pop punk nostalgia. 

1.

Text - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee I PRESENT TO YOU. MY VERY SMALL AUDIENCE. POP PUNK BANDS OF THE 2000S AS JOHN MULANEY QUOTES. A THREAD.

2.

Text - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee My Chemical Romance You remember being 12, when you're like, "No one look at me or l'll kill myself."

3.

Text - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Blink-182 "Eat , suck a k and sell drugs."

4.

Photograph - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Green Day I lived on cigarettes and alcohol and Adderall.

5.

Speech - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Panic! At The Disco but sometimes he vould be gay.

6.

Technology - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Simple Plan (groans) You know, life.

7.

Text - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Brand New I'm so horny and angry all the time...

8.

Violet - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Fall Out Boy Yes, you heard me, an English major.

9.

Purple - Yikes On Bikes TM @ayrbee Mayday Parade and you are an idiot who fell in love with her.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment