Friday, August 28, 2020

Mistakes, Failures, Errors and Blunders


Sometimes the world is too unpredictable for any regular person to walk around with a full sense of security that things are gonna be done perfectly every time. Sure, it's likely that things turn out okay, but only after some misfortune and chaos like paint spills, gas pumping errors, and a whole lot of mislabeled produce. 

1.

Face - Made a turmeric face mask without it stained my face now i look like Bart actually researching it... Simpson

2.

Toilet - Follow Why are drinking fountains so short in Europe?

3.

Flame - That's a cutting board, not a baking sheet

4.

Product - Вeez @capital_sb The result of posting your driver's license and social security number on Twitter aA 10:37 8 20:03 1 + Tweet @nicossroom Replying to @ALMTYtheKID @TravelinMan86 and 9 others Nico I promise I will my bank account got hacked #TRVLL @nicossroom Replying to @TravelinMan86 @B_REInvest and 7 others If you are bad as any of you say you #TRVLLIONAIRE are try me Texas DRIVER LENSE .04/03/1931 AON PLUS ANCING -s0 $-57,462.75 NONE E MtBRO NONE Avalable ance RECENT TRANSACTIONS 8:

5.

Material property - Kamponner Synci pademu Note to self: read label first, eat later

6.

Wire - I'm sure my mom thinks it's charging

7.

Pink - 2,5m SB/irro-USB cabl Smartphone Tablet Camera This is how my wife decided to unpack her new cable USB For char Voor op Zum Aut astert de d Os ap ep

8.

Cat - If a design takes up the full sock, it's probably gonna look way different on your feet than it does on the rack.

9.

Vehicle - Did they think this would fit?

10.

Text - it's really frustrating how you have to wait like, 2 weeks before you can drink milk after you buy it. i know you gotta wait for the date on the bottle but like why cant the store just sell the milk thats ready? liquidstar 11 5

11.

Zipper - My Girlfriend didn't want to lose her keys

12.

Text - South St 681 ttan Ave Hoboke 669 Frank 5t S Newark St 681 139 Not the smartest decision ever le $7.60 Thanks for choosing Uber, January 29. 2017 | uberXL Summit Ave Oakland Ave Central Ave Sherman Ave Palisade Ave Ogden Ave Jefferson St Adams St Grand St Clinton St Willow Ave Park Ave shington St Hudson River

13.

Product - This couldn't possibly be more dangerous

14.

Pistachio - My boyfriend brought me a jar of seashells Some of them are pistachio shells... LASS STORAGE

15.

Water - My company wanted to turn the fountain pink for breast cancer awareness

16.

Text - "its is my -JON BOvi life" There's a lot to unpack here

17.

Nature - FERTIZLE GRASS I think they mean "fertilize"

18.

Text - Alt Alt He did his best Talent Show Permission Slip Talent Show Permission Slip 1, Wll permission to be in the give my child, Hhe talent show on March 1st, 2018. L know that this is an after hour event and I wil make sure my child is at the school at 5:00p.m. to perform. Nyla

19.

Hair - Perfect way to support the cause ANTI ANIMAL CRUELTY CLUB ANIMAL CRUELTY CLUB

20.

Property - Even professionals have bad days

21.

Countertop - You have to lean over to reach the sink

22.

Vehicle - Never parking on the beach again GL 320 CDI

23.

Pink - An employee accepting this as payment! £5Ban a Pig I PRÓMISETO PAY THE BEARER ON DNDY THE BUM OF PP63 570772

24.

Toilet seat - This design couldn't get any worse

25.

Room - So many ways to save. Picture Beauti INTEX OLT FRA shutterly FRAGILE GLASS MIRROR I don't think you're supposed to sit there 20

26.

Food - My roommate tried to make a microwaved cheesecake

27.

Umbrella - It'd probably be more effective if it was open

28.

Small appliance - I don't think my mom understands how her rice cooker works

29.

Motor vehicle - I don't think this is going to work for her

30.

Land vehicle - Thank You Food Center Why park here of all places?

31.

Food - These weren't the most ideal results

32.

Musician - She's so far away

33.

Food - Ah yes, onions. DNIOK NIONS U.S. NO.1 BO LAS NET 2.68 Kg) L.S.NO.1 80 LBS. NET WT. (22.68 K PRODUC

34.

Text - ba LAVAGE DES MAINS 30 MIN 30 minutes seems a little excessive MERCI DE VOUS LAVER LES MAINS AU SAVON OU DE VOUS LES DESINFECTER EN ENTRANT ET EN SORTANT DES SANITAIRES

35.

Banana family - They aren't sure what these are at all Prices youcan trust LONG YELLOW THINGS Product off Iouedor .78 1.72/kg

36.

Food - Нe WHAT?! Не Poopped the question! So Stinking happy for you- Congratulations!

37.

Floor - DO NOT DOUBLE STACK They did the one thing they weren't supposed to do DO NOT DOUBLE STACK

38.

Mannequin - If you insist... NEVER CASHI DO YAUR BEST SAVE 20 QUIT AR

39.

Sky - CASA 102 When you choose to open your umbrella on the windiest day of the year.

40.

Tattoo - No pen no gain My friend will never hear the end of this!

41.

Food - My apple broke the apple cutter and now I have a weapon

42.

Hair - At least it didn't get on her shirt.

43.

Material property - 18 You had ONE job!!! Orange Grape %24

44.

Red - I honestly have no idea why my mother has done this. Tca TEA coffe

45.

Automotive tire - TOE 6CD When you want to impress the neighbors with your modern solutions, but then become known as the guy who destroyed a Jeep at the push of a button.

46.

Food - Poured a cup of tea on her work laptop and the keyboard stopped working. I told her to put it in rice. Password Sign in to: MAYNET How do i sign in to another domain? Sign-in options Lenovo Capeloe Fn Ctri CORE IN

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment