Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Girls Realize Their Single Parents Are Seeing Each Other


At least they found love! What a fun little rollercoaster. For a second there it looked like there might've been some cheating going on. 

1.

Text - VBriseida @Bitchseida My mom divorced my dad who constantly cheated on her and now she out here living her best life in Cabo with a new boo who takes her places MATH

2.

Text - kenna @kennaaaaw Imao this is my dad whattt OBriseida @Bitchseida My mom divorced my dad who constantly cheated on her and now she out here living her best life in Cabo with a new boo who takes her places WAT

3.

People - kenna @kennaaaaw Replying to @Bitchseida this is really my dad WTF FCKICY

4.

Animated cartoon

5.

Text - a ichablog CALM THE FUCK DOWN Y'ALL HE AIN'T MARRIED kenna @kennaaaaw Oct 25 My parents are divorced, my dads not cheating omgg t3 325 ♡ 3.4K 15 Look they're even friends now kenna @kennaaaaw Oct 25 im so down lets make it happen Briseida If @kennaaaaw and I ever get to meet each other it's gonna be so fun @Bitchseida 17 90 803

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment