Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Clueless Humans That Got Scolded By Cold Logic


Never underestimate the power of some words, folks. As long as social media has been around we've had various ignorant folks airing out their ridiculous, backward ideas with a reckless abandon. If we get lucky, we have other people out there that are ready to address the ignorance, and treat it with a welcomed dosage of cold logic. Love to see it. 

1.

Text - Starting your sentence with “But" is grammatically incorrect. I guess you grew up in 'those places around the country' that give little attention to education. -89 It's really not. Starting a sentence with a conjunction is a stylistic choice, typically employed to emphasize the stark difference between what's being conjoined. Here's an example: “The written word is a wonderful medium of expression. But when it's used to bludgeon others, especially with regard to what's proper, much of its

2.

Text - Dana Schwartz @DanaSchwartzzz My parents are too proud of my ivy league degree, 4 books, 2 hit podcasts, marvel comic books, and tv writing gigs to worry about whether or not I happen to have a boyfriend. Also.... christmas? We're jewish. Obviously. Jamal Bernstien @DredgenSaint14 · 10m Replying to @DanaSchwartzzz @kaimac and @benshapiro What excuse are you going to give this Christmas to your family for why you can't find a man? Just curious.

3.

Text - Nickolas Boylan @Boyl. · 17 Jul v Replying to @FlatPlana and @FlatEarthOrg Did you know that "flatearther" is actually latin for “i need to feel special so bad that ill literally just deny obvious shit so people know how much of a free thinker i am" 13 Flat Earth Expedition - .. · 18 Jul Ancient Romans are criying un their graves for your translation Flot Earth Expedition 1 Nickolas Boylan @Boyl.. · 18 Jul v Nah even they knew the earth was round 2 12

4.

Text - Pancake Sandwhich • 6 hours ago What is this trash content? Where is pubg? ScamMan • 6 hours ago If you just want to watch PUBG, you can skip the other videos. I don't want my channel to have only 1 kind of videos. You seem like the type of guy who would eat a sandwich with only bread in it cause you don't like variety and have no sense of flavour. I was trying to make content that appeals different people but I see that some players of the community have the same flat vision as a pancake

5.

Text - 3d Replying to - The Bible teaches the same - give the man a fish he'll starve; teach him to fish he'll survive for ever... perhaps you missed that lesson in Sunday school... just saying O 14 E: 3d v Maybe it was you who missed that day because that parable is nowhere in the Bible. 03 38

6.

Text - Tfue O @TTfue · 20h You cant trust grown men with RGB keyboards O 429 27827 26,5K ater Replying to @TTfue you can't trust men that look like a fortnite skin.

7.

Text - Stick to lifting and making movies... Snowflake is a title you do not want. 177 Like Reply 23h + View previous replies Arnold Schwarzenegger OI never mind picking up new titles. Mr. Universe, Mr. Olympia, Terminator, Governor.. If you want to call me Snowflake, that's fine - it would have been a fantastic Mr. Freeze line. But let me give you some advice. If you're going to call someone a snowflake because they believe in a different policy than you, you might want to look in the mirror. W

8.

Text - bitmap mercenary @wehpudicabok fucking pay us maybe FOOD DO MILLENNIALS EVEN EAT FOOD? Contradictory studies claim they're shopping for fewer groceries...but also dining out less BY DARYN WRIGHT NOVEMBER 4, 2016 1/2/18, 7:03 PM

9.

Text - people who leave their phones set to military time are fuckin war criminals how do you look at 16:05 and go wow i can understand that. fucking bootlickers whats next? you gonna go join the army??recruit me? americans be like ok i cant count past 12 actually

10.

Text - My daughter is 13. She is not allowed sleepovers, but she always complains. How do I get her to stop? J. Singer · July 12 Former Former Seducer of Girls With Overly Strict Mothers She will stop complaining when she turns 16 and she runs away with a 29 year old, or older man and gets pregnant to spite you because she never got to make any mistakes when she was younger and her mother followed her around everywhere with a helmet. Iol

11.

Text - Quit gaming 8 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a shitload of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as fuck ♡ 540 t7 428 5,522 MichaelUdall O @Michael_Ud. · 12h Quit my job 4 months ago. Bought a car, Got out of an unhealthy relationship, I make more money now playing video games. I also use my platform to bring awarenes

12.

Text - Grown men who play video games are losers. Not how I was raised. And not how men in my family were raised. Wasted life. 1:34 PM · 11 Jul 20 · Twitter Web App 1 Retweet and comment 5:58s plving to @ Peopie who attack others for their hobbies are losers. Not how I was raised. And not how decent people in my family were raised. Wasted life.

13.

Text - My daughter scored 93% in 10th, I'm very disappointed, should I Punish her ? 1 Answer Last followed July 2 Answer Follow 1 X Pass 000 Having a parent like you is already a Punishment for her a

14.

Text - 398 points • 3 hrs Linguistic question from a non-native speaker: Why is it "man in Virgina" here, but "Florida man" in other news? 1702 points · 3 hrs •★1 Virginia is a place. Florida is a derogatory adjective.

15.

Text - Bisexuals in a hetero relationship have no right to invade LGBTQ spaces. natnovna kingoncarventhrone . bisexuals . invading IgBtq spaces I'm really curious how you figure that oh no the french are invading france

16.

Text - Text - emily fales @emilyannfales boys don't mature. they just graduate from xbox to golf. alex obrien @alexobrie_n Girls don't mature. They just graduate from playing with dolls to playing with feelings.

17.

Text - Toast - IDI dogscan: Okay no. Fucking no. You think your sandwich is cute with peanut butter and jelly hearts, fucker? Well you'll change your mind once you put it together and try to eat it. First you'll get a mouthful of just bread and disappointment, then when you take another bite your mouth will be assaulted by copious the amounts of sticky peanut butter and sugary jelly and there won't be enough bread to save you from it. A sandwich like that is what failure tastes like. The pb andj

18.

Text - Text - Low Tier BBCFactory • 4 months ago "I think I won that one" -Every redditor to themselves when they get more upvotes than the person they're arguing with. 1.3K 23

19.

Text - Text - McDonald's UK O @McDonalds... · 4d I wonder what song you think we should reopen with...? 9 Q 1,914 27 389 O 8,237 Jason tulip @Jasont72· 4d N My milkshake brings all the boys to the stores 16 2731 ♡ 1,334 @McDonalds... · 4d ) N And I'm like, it's better than yours J McDonald's UK 15 2731 O 1,390 Jason tulip @Jasont72 - 4d NJ Damn right.. it's better than your's 4 2712 287 Matteo @matt15917 - 3d NI could teach you, but the milkshake machine is normally out of order N 19 23123 O 2,1

20.

Text - Text - Text Message Hi M Today 2:37 PM I am so very glad you loved the cleaning last week, I give it my all to every house. As far as the water that I took from your sink: with the face mask, gloves, the AC off in your home, it gets very hot. I sweat a lot when cleaning which I have to replace with water, I have to be hydrated because it wouldn't be fun me passing out in your home because of dehydration. Please send your vemno or PayPal for the reimbursement of 32oz of Hi Just wanted to l

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment