Thursday, August 20, 2020

Dad Memes for the Hardworking Dads Out There


It's dad joke time. Are they dad jokes in the proper sense? Not really, but they are jokes about dads and for dads, and that's good enough. Here are some more tweets and memes to keep dads going through these dark times, and here are dad memes that go father than ever before.

1.

Cartoon - "I don't see why not." ".but ask your mom."

2.

Text - Gas prices: *drop by 3 cents* Dads:

3.

Text - Dads showing other dads the ribs they grilled over the weekend

4.

Facial expression - My kid going into excruciating detail about a YouTube video Me, trying to get anything done

5.

Face - Dad trying to fix the car Me holding the light

6.

Painting - "you guys ready to rock and roll?" dads leaving a restaurant lead singers at concerts

7.

Product - Desi dad whenever he finds you scrolling through your phone FOX KC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 501D LIVE

8.

Face - Dads waiting for January 1st 0:01 so they can say “I haven't seen you since last year."

9.

Cartoon - Kid: "Hey dad, can l-" Dad: @classicdadmoves idk can you?

10.

Photo caption - CHILOREN "OH, THERE'S A SLEEPING DAD. LETS GO ASK IT QUESTIONS."

11.

Text - Me: *opening the envelope I got for Christmas* My dad: it might be a ball My dad My uncle

12.

People - Asked my husband how everything was going, he sends me this...

13.

Text - Child:*Gets mild cut on Dad:Looks like we're gonna have to cut it off leg* Child:

14.

People - My wife and I listening to our kid tell Santa that he's been good all year long

15.

Player - Dads when they're trying to get the waiters attention... Gclassicdadmovas

Submitted by:

Tagged: dads , jokes , Memes , lol , dad , funny , Father

No comments:

Post a Comment