Thursday, August 20, 2020

Choosing Beggar Wants iPad For $40 And Free Delivery


Man, these kind of interactions between the choosing beggars of the world and the sane individuals just trying to make a buck without dealing with full on delusional fools really sap our faith in humanity. This choosing beggar really needs to reassess their approach to life. 

Check out another case of a particularly gnarly choosing beggar who expected to pay for a painting with a prayer.

1.

Text - iPad gen 2,32gb READ DESCRIPTION Joined Facebook in 2019 ADD PEOPLE See Latest Updates Is this still available?would u deliver to e for 40

2.

Text - Very heavy interest but yes it is! Looks like S a half each way from me, do you mean $50 for the ipad and $40 for delivery for $90 total? I would consider that if you paid upfront, I definitely wouldn't want to drive for 3 hours and not have you follow through. is an hour and 6:34 AM Im so confused Oh no problem, what can I clear up?

3.

Text - I only have 40 i asked if u can do 40 a simple yes or no could do but i guess ik the answer! Oh, I assumed you meant an extra $40 for delivery. No offense, but I mean, if you were selling something would you take less than what you were asking AND drive for over 3 hours? U said e was a hour and a half from u? Yeah each way, so over 3 hours round trip

4.

Text - I need a ipad for college and i only have 40 and to answer ur question if they the buyer needed something like this for college ill consider at least im making money still Oh for college!!! Where exactly did you want it delivered to? And when do you need it by? I was hoping u can drop it off today Where exactly? ny house or at a public place and i don't drive

5.

Text - What time? Well maybe now or at 9 Can u maybe come now jw What's the public location you'd like to meetup at? My house because my bick has a flat

6.

Text - Ok ill give u the addre nd does it come with a charye. Ok see u in a half an hour? Ok and what car do i look for Oki suppose ur on ur way

7.

Text - Thope its unlocked 7:45 AM Are u coming rn i google maped it it 1 hour and 34 min away Silver/grey car Ok How close are u

8.

Text - Its a black and white house with a well in front of it Ok I just seen a silver ford go by i dont think i was u No I had to call off work so that put me a bit behind. Eta around 9 Ok

9.

Text - Thx for letting me know Are u coming rn still 8:31 AM Im so confused If ur already on ur way i really appreciate it and ill give u 5 stars when u get here Imk when ur here thx Driving

10.

Cheezburger Image 9537402624

11.

Cheezburger Image 9537402880

12.

Cheezburger Image 9537403136

13.

Text - Im on my way Ok, look for the car that looks like itd blast off of if it went 88mph, dont judge me! (㈜lol!! ®) I dont see u You dont? No Oh, must be because only an idiot would call off work and drive for 3 hours to sell an iPad for $40. Good luck tho!

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment