Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Choosing Beggar Won't Pay For Site That's Free To Visit


This particular case of delusional entitlement ranks right up there with the most absurd of the choosing beggar cases that we've come across. The choosing beggar of the hour thinks it's unreasonable to have to pay for a site that's free for people to visit. Maybe they should read more about how website development works before breaking out their dauntingly irrational demands. Check out some more choosing beggars with zero chill over here.

1.

Blue - Hey you do websites, right? 26m Can you build me a website? Hello? You're about to lose my business. 23m

2.

Text - Sorry, I'm not on Twitter 24/7. Yes, I design websites for a living, but I'm currently not open to new work. January is a pretty busy month for me and my current wordoad has left enough on my plate. 11m / if you give me an idea of what you want, 1'll let you know my rates and give you an estimate for the project. Bm WOw

3.

Text - Okay first I'm not paying for a website that's going to be free to visit, that doesn't make sense second, using words like rates and estimate make you look like an asshole 2m You just lost my business kid. Enjoy not getting all the fame from my million dollar idea. You're gonna lose. BUG TIME *big time 1m You can no longer send messages to this person. Learn more

4.

Text - TacoRalf • 1d so sorry to hear u lost bug time bro. Reply 1.8k ...

5. The entitled ignorance continues.

Text - 604hate • 23h As a programmer, you guys probably have no idea how many times l've been approached with such proposals. One dude suggested I come up with an idea, "something like facebook, you know?", and "we'll get filthy rich" and "I can't pay you for your time, but you get 25% cut of the project". So, I have to come up with an idea, design it and implement it and "we'll drip in the money ". My response "the fuck do I need you for?" was met with salty tears and "you're a coder, you dont

6.

Text - ALostGawd • 1d I bet he's kicking himself for missing out on a million dollar bug idea. Reply 490 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment