Sunday, July 5, 2020

Uber Driver Gets Back At Rich And Snobby Passenger


Oh Rhonda had this one coming! The Uber driver masterfully executed a satisfying revenge on one insufferably snobby and impatient customer. We really wonder if it wouldn't be better to just have called her Karen. 

1.

Text - 2 2 Sweet and Satisfying Traffic Jam S I drive Uber in a major metropolitan area. I pick up a rather unpleasant, rich and snooty, holier than thou, let me speak to your manager type of lady for a 30 minute airport trip. (We'll call her Rhonda). Me: Hey Rhonda! How ya doing this morning?

2.

Text - Rhonda: rolls eyes l'm going to need you to hurry up or else l'll be late for my flight. As if it's my fault that she didn't plan ahead better. Whatever. Cranky Uber passengers are nothing new. So the GPS I use keeps up with live traffic and adjusts the routes accordingly. So usually you take AA road to get to the airport. However, it appeared there was an astronomical traffic jam of epic proportions and taking BB road was actually much faster at that moment.

3.

Text - There's millions of dollars invested in this GPS technology..it knows what it's doing. I start to take BB road. Rhonda: Ummm excuse me? Where exactly are you going? You're an Uber driver, do you not know how to get to the airport? Me: Well I actually think this road will be a lot quicker, the GPS takes into account th... Interrupted

4.

Text - Rhonda: I've lived here for 17 years! I think I would know how to get to the airport by now. Take AA road. It's not that difficult. Ugh! Me: smiling internally As you wish ma'am. Fast forward about 45 minutes later and we've traveled a grand total of just over 3 miles. She's definitely going to miss her flight. She's livid about the situation. Meanwhile you can see BB road in the distance and the cars are just smoothly traveling at full speed. First time in my life I actually enjoyed sitt

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment