Saturday, July 4, 2020

Spelling Fails that Deserve a Harsh Sentence


You don't have to be good at spelling to communicate the right idea, but sometimes spelling fails make us question public schools. Some words are big and notoriously hard to spell, but sometimes someone misspells something so simple, so incorrectly it makes you want to want to kick them directly in the pneis. Here are some more spelling fails that feel like a kick in the dictionary.

1.

Beach - Last day in pair of dice

2.

Text - Sh NBA Twitter isn't ready for this argument 2 O 19 Do people not understand that basketball has two sides. Offense AND défense. But I digest. 17:01 · 11/06/2020 Twitter for iPhone 6 Likes Replying to What're you digesting? Tweet your reply

3.

Text - Sunday at 8:00 AM · : Ever wonder how much easier a cats life would be if they had disposable thumbs? 14 Comments O Like Comment Send

4.

Text - THE PROTOCOL SON HAS RETURNED! HENRY CAVILL IS BACK AS SUPERMAN!

5.

Text - Everyone I'm changing my password. My acct was hatched

6.

Amphibian - send me newts no..like a sexy pic

7.

Text - 5 years ago I like this virgin better than the original 13 日5

8.

Text - WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WHY IS BEAR SKIN CONDOMS A THING? WHY WOULD YOU WANT A CONDOM MADE OUT OF BEAR SKIN? ISN'T THAT MOTHER FUCKING ANIMAL CRUELTY? I have been informed that it is "bareskin condoms" I am so sorry. #text 120 notes

9.

Text - oh you thought I ask you for your opinion . CUZ I DID NOT V I Toot a loo 2d Reply

10.

Signage - The pool is closed till further notice! Sorry for the incontinence

11.

Product - Antic $30 Listed over a week ago in Fresno, CA Send seller a message Is this still available? Send

12.

Text - Aug 2, 2018 11:18 PM Ok here goes I'm a Version I never had sex before There I said it Go ahead and start laughing

13.

Black - Abscessed with the gym and fitness.

14.

Leaf - WORLD PEAS

15.

zville Buy Sell & 4 hrs · Scones $3 Scones to hang , good quality purchased from Gold Canyon Candles 6 years ago . Smoke free home. Porch pick up COVID-19 Info for Buyers and Sellers Learn More

16.

Text - recomme s Tattoos. ... 1 year ago O 5 stars I got a tattoo done Saturday by charlee and I couldn't be more in love with it, its perfect and he did a great job with the color and was very genital, the place its self was a great place everyone was very friendly and outgoing l'll be going there again probably sooner then later!

17.

Text - no No what? Hey you know what I'm craving that weird pink fluffy stuff Like that we usually eat at the zoo What ? Yeah Yk like I think it's called cut on candy НАНА Cotton candy ? Oh god Delivered

18.

Font - A lemon entry my dear Watson.

19.

Furniture - Girl bing bang chairs $20 Listed 2 hours ago in Send seller a message

20.

Text - Blizzard Mone Summer sMenu TREAT Mini $3.69 Small 4.29 Med. 479 Large $5.29 Limited Time Candy Classics New OREO Cheesecake 490-1640 Cal OREO Cookie New Frosted Animal Cookie 410-1310 Cal No Recess New Wonder Woman Cookie Collision SNICKERS 350-1060 Cal 470-1620 Cal New Raspberry Fudge Bliss 370-1100 Cal 340-1100 Cal Butterfinger Its back S'mores EM 350-970 Cal 400-1350 Cal HEATH It's back Cotton Candy 370-1150 Cal 390-1150 Cal Royal Royal New York Cheesecake Filled with Strawberry 430-13

21.

Text - facebook 6 hrs • E CHUCKECHEESES PARENTS.COM Chuck E. Cheese Approaches Bankruptcy, Could Have to Close All Stores 1 Comment Like לן Comment I know the kids love it but it's a HUGE peach tree dish of heaven knows what!

22.

Cage - Today at 04:59 Pork you pine

23.

Tire - MELVIN WAS MIRE

24.

Text - Today 2:40 PM I'm quite the cock Asian myself It's "Caucasian" a

25.

Text - Please note: I am not a rubbish-bin! I am a Hungry Bin worm farm please with frame from placing any rubbish in me. Kind Regards We the Worms

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment