Saturday, July 4, 2020

Entitled Karen Can't Wait In Line For Two Minutes


Seriously, just a little common social decency can go a long way. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/mrbritian • 3h Entitled Karen couldn't wait in line for 2 minutes so I wasted her next 15 The title of this post pretty much covers the whole story but anyway l'll explain the whole situation. The cast Mr Britain: me Mr Britain sr.: My dad and coworker Karen: the entitled bitch who has patience as long as a fishes memory about ten seconds

2.

Text - So for a bit of context I work in a small shop in retail because if this all staff work the shop floor and till area. I was putting out stock as I had been asked to by my manager and my dad was working the till (he's ex RAF and just works a few hours a week to keep himself busy hes also the reason I managed to get the job in the first place). That's when I here the dread noise. Karen: AAAAHHEEM!!!! I continue doing what l'm doing can't leave stock lying in the middle of the floor

3.

Text - Karen: HEY YOU BOY GET ANOTHER TILL OPEN NOW!!! Mr Britian: ok l'll be down when I finish this can't leave stock in the middle of the floor someone might trip. Karen: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT OPEN A TILL NOW!!! I finish what I'm doing and walk down to the till area and would you believe it the bitch is second in line. Mr Britian: Mr Britain sr do I need to open another till customers are getting impatient Karen: JUST OPEN A FUCKING TILL

4.

Text - Mr Britain sr just shrugs So I did as she asked But I made sure to take as long as possible I scanned things wrong I asked all the questions and I scanned really really slowly in the end the two minute wait she would have had if she'd just stood quietly and waited ended up being 15 minutes it wasn't much but I just wanted to be awkward sorry about formatting I'm on mobile 815 29 1 Share BEST COMMENTS fqge • 3h People like that are the worst. They think employees are just people that can b

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment