Thursday, July 23, 2020

Entitled Parent Demands Public Artist Make Piece for Them


Who in their absurd, entitled goofy mind thinks they can message a public hidden art account and tell them where to put it so they can get a good vacation photo? This parent not only refuses to pay for any art, but they also don't want to donate anything, and they get real rude about it. You can never guess how low entitled people will go with their frustrating demands. For another parent interaction, here's an entitled mom losing it over free seashells.

1.

Text - I set out little miniature bob ross paintings around my tourist town for people to find and I have an Instagram specifically for the project. I post about it in the towns tourist page and people frequently request paintings be put out on certain dates but this is a first for me. 9:59 1 ll LTE 9:59 9 ll LTE I

2.

Cheezburger Image 9523136000

3.

Cheezburger Image 9523136256

4.

Text - You suck. And why would I donate to a black charity? All lives matter. Aaaaaand that's the end of that. Have a nice day. Seen Mocco go

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment