Monday, July 6, 2020

Bridezilla Cancels Tries To Bail On Catering Day Before Wedding


This bridezilla thought she'd go and flake out on a catering company that she'd hired, the day before the wedding. Well, that sleazy move backfired for her, and she ended up having to pay 3X the amount. Not only that, but she digs the hole even deeper and tries to sue the company, only to lose due to a staggering amount of evidence that worked against her. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + Join u/madpandaswag • 3y 1 Bridezilla Catering Rage I posted this on pettyrevenge, but I think it belongs here as well. I use to manage a catering company for my boss while he was undergoing chemotherapy. This is one of my first gigs where I was in charge. The bride calls me at 1 in the afternoon the day before the wedding and decides she wanted a cheaper menu. She and her husband already paid for almost everything and it's far too late to change anything. I told her that b

2.

Text - demanded we either serve chicken or charge her the price of the chicken and she will not be paying for anything extra. I informed her that according to the contract she is to receive 150 steak lunches at a price of 50 per plate and it also states that she can't change the menu unless she does it at least a month before the wedding. When she hears this she flips the hell out and starts screaming at me calling me illiterate and telling me her fiance is a lawyer and they will sue me etc etc.

3.

Text - They end up firing me at the moment and I inform them that the cancellation fee is 90% of the cost of catering (which I was already paid for) and they start screaming at me telling me that I ain't shit and they can get anyone to cater for them and they are going to make me pay for it etc. They end up hanging up on me (thank god) and I had an inkling that I should probably keep making the food incase they call tomorrow and they want us to cater. So we finish cooking and the next day at 7am

4.

Text - he didn't say anything but I can feel how mad he is over the phone. After a moment of awkward silence I inform him that if he would like us to cater the event, he has to do same day catering (which is 3x the original price I charged him), he has to pay all fees in advance and the food depends on what we have available and ready and we also reserve the right to refuse service. He gets really pissed off at this point telling us this is extortion, he already paid for food so he didn't have t

5.

Text - As soon as we got to the venue, before I got anything out, i made the bride and groom sign the new contract and pay me completely in advance (22k) and left to deposit the money. While I was gone they harassed my caterers and threatened someone with deportation even though they were legal. He tried to sue us later and the judge heard the recorded phone calls, saw the contract and told him to pay my legal fees. I looked them up on Fb recently, apparently they are divorced now. It's only bee

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment